chapter 12: Crazy

Everyone were watching what's happening between Lisa and Daniel but yet no one dared to stop them. Jennie wanted to help but Jisoo was holding her arms firmly afraid that her sister would get hurt since right now even Jennie couldn't do anything about this enraged monster infront of them. Daniel for the first time fought back, pulling out all his anger toward Lisa.

-"this time...this time Manoban...I will not let you ruin my day!" -Daniel raised both of his fists ready to fight. Lisa just laughed at him.

-"let's see...let's see!" -Lisa just stayed on her position waiting for Daniel to do the first move. Daniel held up his fist ready to punch her but Lisa was fast to grab his wrist and throw a hard punch on his right cheek. He stumbled but managed to stay still.

-"LISA STOP IT!" -Jennie yelled but the girl didn't listen to her. She tried to escape from Jisoo's grasp but it's worthless.

Daniel kicked Lisa's legs really hard making the girl fall, her knee hiting the floor first and as a cue Daniel immediatly kicked her on her stomach.

-"that's for all the thing you did to me!" -he was panting while saying those words. Lisa supported herself with one hand but Daniel stepped on it making her whimper. -"that's for my girlfriend!"

-"DANIEL NO! PLEASE NO DON'T HURT HER!" -Jennie cried seeing Lisa in this state. Everyone gasped when Daniel stepped on Lisa's head making her face hit the floor.

-"and...this is for my mother!" -He kicked Lisa once again on her back that made the later lie flat on the ground. Everyone got shocked, Jennie covered her mouth as a tear fell on her cheek, she just can't see Lisa like this... Lisa is not weak. Of course before she didn't like Lisa hurting others but neither she wanted Lisa to get hurt in return...

-"hahahaha! Did you see that?? I told you!! She is just beeing feared because of her Dad! She is nothing, boy!!! No need to be scared! Now co-students, the monster is dominated!! Lalisa Manoban is down!!!!.hahahahaha" -Daniel laughed while pointing at Lisa on the floor. Seeing the person who made his life a living hell like this made him so happy that even words couldn't express it. He laughed hardly holding his tummy and even still kicked her back some more times.

-"now Jennie and all the students are safe from you. We can live in peace without you.....Demon" -He breathed heavily glaring at her who is still lying flat on the floor. Everyone started to gossip, did he really stop her that easy? Lalisa Manoban?

-"are you done?"

Everyone immediatly stopped their gossip, Daniel who was happily enjoying his victory froze. His body suddenly started to shake out of nowhere, he hardly gluped then slowly turned behind him. And when He saw the girl slowly standing up while wipping her clothes, he took the first things he saw and was about to smash the plate on her head but Lisa stopped him by grabbing his wirst then twisted it behind his back.

-"Now we are even okay? you had your revenge so now you don't have to complain!" -she whispered in his ear. -"Now we will just have fun"

-"BITC---" -He didn't finish what he was about to say when Lisa moved forward completly running ahead with Daniel infront of her. Everyone moved aside to let them pass.

-"after this just don't come to school anymore okay? You will just waste your time" -she smirked when she saw the wall not so far. Something is up in her mind. -"today is your last day"

-"what th----" -Lisa didn't let him speak, she banged his head on the wall hard enough to break his nose. She repeated it two times before turning him to face her then punched his face three times, some students screamed and went alarmed.

Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeyoung werr watching Lisa not knowing what to do, little by little Jisoo lose her grip on Jennie completly shocked by what she witnessed. When Jennie sensed that her sister lost her grip, she immediatly removed her arms then ran toward Lisa.