Feelings

It's been a week since Dan and Phil started dating. No one knows about their relationship though. They are gonna keep it that way. Phil thought it would be a good idea to hang out with Chris and PJ. Dan called PJ to ask if they both want to go and they agreed. Dan didn't want their friendship between PJ and him to end, so he will still stay in contact.

Within 30 minutes, Phil heard a knock on the door. He rushed and opened it to find PJ and Chris smiling happily. "Come on in guys!" Chris and PJ gave Phil a hug as they entered. Dan walked out of his room and greeted his friends. PJ's eyes were glowing once he saw Dan.

They all sat down and caught up on everything that has been napping to them (leaving out that Phil and Dan are a couple). Surprisingly, nothing was awkward between PJ and Dan.After that they all played some video games. Dan ended up winning where as Chris scored a zero. "Hmm...it's getting close to dinner. How bout' we all get some food," Chris suggested. They all loved the idea, and started walking to a local pizza place.

Once they got there, everyone stuffed their faces with food. PJ found himself ordering some beer, then suddenly everyone has had a couple bottles. They were all laughing and having a great time. Phil was getting pretty tipsy so Dan decided that they should head home. PJ frowned as he heard this and they said their goodbyes. "Hey, can we hang out tomorrow? Just you and me? Maybe go shopping or something?" PJ hoped Dan would say yes to his offer. Dan nodded and said, "Yes, that sounds like fun, just text me in the morning." And with that Dan was holding Phil as they walked home, helping as he hoped Phil wouldn't trip.

"That was fun!" Chris exclaimed. PJ nodded and sighed. He was hoping him and Dan could get really, really drunk so he could confess his feelings. Yes, he knew it was the worst way possible to tell Dan how he felt but hey, Dan wouldn't remember and it wouldn't affect their friendship. Since that didn't happen, he's glad he can spend some time with Dan tomorrow.

As Chris and PJ walked home, Chris kept glancing at PJ, and thinking how cute he was. He had never did any flirting with PJ, only in videos for their fans. Chris looked down and starred at the ground the rest of the way home. He thought about how Dan and PJ are so much more better friends than him and PJ. Chris always though, he would love to move in with Dan. Chris has been very negative about PJ. He wants to tell him how he feels so much, but he's scared about the rejection that would hit him.

They approached the house and entered. PJ went in his room to change and so did Chris. Chris went to the kitchen to get some water after all that beer, and sat down watching some tv. PJ joined Chris on the couch as they made fun of the stupid celebrities and talked about life. Chris really did love PJ, he made him feel important to this world.

(A/N)- Thanks so much for 100+ reads, it means a lot. I'm gonna try to upload every week or so. And the next chapter will be focused on how Chris formed feeling for PJ, and how PJ formed feelings for Dan! Thanks again xxx