Car Ride

Dan got into the car where Phil was waiting. Phil and Dan locked eye contact and Phil blushed at started the car up. Phil pulled out of the driveway and made his way to the highway where him and Dan will watch a concert. Dan started staring at Phil and Phil turned to see him looking at him. "What's wrong?" Phil asked nervously. Dan jerked his head to look out the window. "No-nothing..." Phil looked worried but kept driving not forgetting what happened an hour ago with PJ. Phil instantly got annoyed and clutched the wheel biting his teeth to hold in his anger. Dan glanced at Phil and noticed he looked frustrated. Dan put his hand on Phil's arm which was rested on his leg. Phil looked down and blushed. He then pulled his arm away from Dan's hand. Dan looked sad and stressed knowing that tonight will be stressful. Dan knew it will be difficult getting Phil's trust back.

The silence was unbearable. Dan began speaking, "Phil. Why are acting like this?" Phil looked over to a depressed Dan and sighed. "Because, you were making out with PJ!" Phil tried to contain his anger. "Why are you getting so angry?" Dan still was confused why Phil was getting so upset. Maybe Phil did have feeling for him. "I might tell you later." Dan looked surprised and excited thinking Phil might confess his feelings. But soon then Dan realized that Phil probably has no feeling for him what so ever.

The car ride was slow and awkward. Phil was tense and Dan didn't know what to do to make him feel comfortable. "Thanks for taking me," Dan said cheerfully trying to lighten up the mood. Phil gave a dirty look at Dan,"Well you could of taken PJ to Muse...I don't know why you didn't." Dan's sighed "Can I please just explain to you?" Phil nodded slightly keeping his eyes on the road.

Dan took a deep breath and began speaking carefully, "PJ came over just to hang out. I really felt like he was the only one who cared about me. Then he started kissing me. I didn't enjoy it but I did at the same time. I just felt lonely...for reasons I can't say now..."

Phil looked at Dan with sadness in his eyes. Phil was extremely confused why he would feel he was lonely and that PJ was the only one that cared about him. Phil spoke up finally. "Why would you feel that he is the only one that cares about you? Your the only one I care about. And why would you feel lonely, Dan?" Phil felt like he asked too many questions. "Listen, I can't tell you now. Maybe later? After the concert?" Phil agreed and was anxious for later tonight to know the answers to his questions.

Suddenly, Phil drives into the parking lot and parked his car far away form the stadium. Phil and Dan both got out and started walking together in sync. It was quite, but not the awkward quite.

They slowly walked into the line that was gradually getting smaller, as security guards let people in the stadium. Dan was going to tell Phil how he really felt tonight.