Fresh Start?

Three days have pasted ever since Dan and Phil got a visit from their friend, Chris. Dan thought about what he said everyday, but he made sure he thought about Phil more. Finally, today was the day Phil could go to the flat. Phil was eager to get home and be able to sit with Dan on the couch, eat with Dan at the small dining table, and most of all cuddle with Dan in his own bed.

Phil got up from his bed slowly and shaking slightly. He has barely walked these past few days. Phil's eyes lite up. Dan entered the room with drinks in both hands. He dropped them and rushed to Phil. "Phil! Are you ok?! Why are you up?!" Dan started asking away very fast. Phil just stared at him smiling and giggling. "Silly, I'm getting ready to leave." Phil said this full of happiness. Dan's face softened and he stepped back smiling slightly. The thought of Phil being genuinely happy for once made Dan so much more relived. Dan picked up the drinks and placed them in the one of the bags. He swung the bag over his shoulder and grabbed Phil's hand. Phil and Dan stared into each other's eyes and inched closer. Phil then suddenly rushed towards Dan's lips and kissed his sweetly. Dan closed his eyes and pulled Phil closer. The kiss started to deepen and Dan then embraced Phil. Phil leaned on Dan slightly as his legs was somewhat numb and not used to standing for so long. Dan broke the kiss and smiled looking into Phil's eyes. They both blushed while looking into each other's eyes with love. Dan stepped back and started walking out slowly, still holding Phil's hand.

"I hope we can continue," Phil said chuckling and shuffling across the floor. Dan smirked and nodded. "Of course we will." Dan helped Phil walk faster and Dan checked Phil out. The doctors wanted Phil to take anti-depressants for a couple weeks as they all feared he may try again. As Dan placed the bottle in his bag, a sudden thought of PJ waved into his mind. His face turned grim and Phil tapped Dan on his shoulder. "Everything alright Dan?" Phil had worry across his face. Dan shook his head and continued walking towards the exit. "Yeah...Everything is fine," Dan was trying to block away PJ's voice out of his head.

Dan helped Phil climb in the car. As Dan hopped in the driver's seat, Phil looked out the window, showing no expression. Dan glazed over and noticed Phil. Confused, Dan asked, "Phil, what are you thinking about?" Phil shrugged and replied, still staring out the window. "Will things...changed? With everything...?" Dan's eyes grew with worry as he listened to the depressed sounding Phil. Dan started the car and began to drive out and took the route to their flat. Dan finally spoke after a few minutes. "Well...I'm sure many things wills change and we have to accept that. Things will change and that will be weird and bad and other things will change, yet that will benefit us. So overall, things will definitely change for better and for worse. But, I'll be here and help you with that, as long as you help me also." Dan never once took his eyes off the road as he said that. He knew that things will be weird and scary. He also knew that things will have to be more honest and trusting, which will help them all. Phil nodded slightly and neither said a word the rest of the ride. The silence was pleasant and not awkward at all. They were both happy to be together, hearts beating.

Dan pulled into the curb and got out. He opened the door for Phil and waited for Phil to jump out but instead, Phil jumped into Dan's arms. Dan's eyes widen and he laughed. Dan's grip on Phil was tight making sure he wouldn't drop him. He walked up and Phil opened the door. Dan surprisingly carried Phil up the small flight of stairs somewhat quickly. Phil then unlocked their flat door and Dan carried Phil in and tossed Phil on the couch carefully. Phil giggled and smiled at Dan. Phil was extremely happy to be back home. Dan climbed on top of Phil and pushed him down, making Phil lay down on the couch with Dan on top of him. Dan grabbed Phil's chin and lifted his head up higher so their eyes could meet. Dan smiled at the sight of a truly happy Phil. Phil moved closer to Dan's lips as they brushed against each other softly. Phil wrapped his arms around his Dan's neck and pulled him closer, making them kiss passionately. Phil's memories of what he tried, what he remembered, left his mind. Thoughts of the future, what he will accomplish, and of course the love of his life Dan, came in and replaced those bad thoughts. Yet, they both still don't know what may happen...

Heyo! Sara here and it's been a while since I've wrote another chapter...I lost motivation and I still don't know where this should go. I have a few ideas though, but if you could message me some that would be great. Well, next chapter should be out in a few weeks. Thanks for reading!