The Past

•PJ's perspective (in the past)•

It all started when PJ first laid eyes on Dan. They met online a couple years ago. They both lived in the same area so PJ and Dan decided to meet up. Once they did, they talked for hours and PJ feel in love with the warm brown eyes. "You should meet my friend Phil!" PJ instantly got worried about this 'Phil' guy. PJ had a friend, Chris, and he couldn't live without him, but sometimes it gets hard speaking to the same person. PJ is glad him and Chris are friends but he just wants to make more. "Phil? Is he your friend?" Dan's eyes lite up. Dan went on a long description about his friend. 'He clearly likes him more than me...maybe even like likes him' PJ though to himself as they parted ways. PJ was very paranoid about Phil. Over all, the day was great, finally being able to meet a new friend and develop feelings for a new crush.

As PJ walked in, he was greeted by his best friend, Chris. Chris was the happy type and if something was wrong, you wouldn't know because he was so energetic. Chris always made PJ laugh and smile when he needed it.

PJ went straight to bed. The last thing he thought about was...Dan. The next morning, PJ was woken up by his new friend/crush, Dan. "Hello? What's up?" PJ was surprised that Dan is calling him when they just hung out. Dan began speaking, "Hey! Do you want to meet up? I want you and Phil to meet!" PJ could tell Dan was feeling energetic and PJ wouldn't want his mood to change. "Sure, where?" PJ asked blankly. They decided to meet at a close Starbucks. PJ got out of bed and hopped in the shower. He picked out a new jumper he never wore before and fixed his curly hair. He walked towards the door as he heard Chris. "Bye PJ, have fun," Chris said sounding soul-less. PJ looked confused as he heard the voice. PJ thought something was wrong but thought of the conclusion that Chris is haut tired. "Bye Chris! I'll be back in a couple hours!" And with that, PJ headed to the coffee shop.

As he entered, he saw Dan quickly in the back. He was smiling and look at someone. That someone was Phil. PJ thought that Phil wasn't bad looking at all. He than noticed Dan's eyes. How those eyes were set on Phil. Phil's eyes, lips, cheeks, face, Dan's eyes was looking at them with all his heart. This made PJ extremely jealous, he couldn't take it so he decided to march to the booth and interrupt them.

"Hey! PJ this is Phil, Phil this is PJ" Dan saying the clique introduction to PJ, Phil held his hand out and PJ shook his soft pale hands. PJ sat down across from Dan...and Phil. 'I want to sit next to Dan' PJ thought as he sat down on the lonely booth.

"So your the famous 'PJ'," Phil said as he and Dan both chuckled. "Was that an insult? A compliment?' Thoughts like this flooded through PJ's mind as he and Phil talked. You could tell Dan was more interested into what Phil had to say. If you saw these two talking, the first thought that would pop into your mind would be 'They are a cute couple'. It seems as though Dan likes Phil, like a little schoolboy crush. This made PJ furious.

After three hours, everyone decided they should head home. "Thanks so much for netting me! I really wanted to get to know you," Phil exclaimed. It was really hard to not like Phil. He was just so sweet and caring. "Ya, no problem. Call me sometime so we can all hang out again!" And with that PJ waved off as he saw Phil and Dan walking in sync, to their flat.

PJ started walking home, looking down at the ground the entire way. He knew he was overreacting to everything Phil did. PJ knows that his crush on Dan is becoming huge and stupid. He can't get jealous, he met him in real life just yesterday. Since PJ has never had many friends, he doesn't know how to act. Specially since he never even had a crush before.

PJ entered his flat, washing away the thoughts that were silly and didn't mean anything. He stopped in his tracks as he heard a soft sound. Sobbing. Chris's door was shut and PJ leaned closer as heard the quiet sound of Chris sobbing. PJ doesn't know why Chris, of all people, would be crying. PJ decided to go to his room and think of a new video idea for YouTube. He didn't want to interrupt Chris, because he would know Chris would feel weak, and that would make him more sad.