His Place?

•Present Day Perspective (3rd person Dan and Phil)•

As Dan and Phil entered the flat, Phil went straight to his bed as he was extremely drunk and tired. Dan sighed and followed him to his room. "I'm still pissed at PJ," Phil said unexpected. Dan smirked a little knowing he cared. "I don't know why he did that but I don't want any drama to happen, you know?" Dan was hoping in the future Phil will completely forgive PJ and his stupid acts. Phil sat up, "Yes, I understand. But your mine and mine only." Phil got up, wobbling towards Dan and slammed him against the wall. Dan grinned as he pulled his lips to Phil's. Phil groaned and started pulling Dan's jumper off, then heading to the bed. Dan was pushed down and Phil toppled over the brown haired boy. Kissing Dan all over, Phil stopped and rolled over next to Dan. Phil's eyes slowly shut as he drifted into a deep sleep. Dan cuddles close to Phil and closed his eyes, hoping to sleep peacefully, while dreaming about Phil

Dan woke up as he didn't feel a body next to him. He sat up and walked to the kitchen, Phil was in there making pancakes, with bags under his eyes. Phil looked at Dan and smiled, "Hey Bear." Phil walked over to Dan and gave him a good morning kiss. "Hello Lion," Dan said as he sat down on the bar stool, watching Phil as he cooked. "So, what's your plans for today?" Dan remembered, "Oh ya! I think I'm gonna hang out with PJ today. I think he wants help with cameras or something." Dan was lying about the cameras. He knows that Phil still doesn't trust PJ and wouldn't like him hanging out with him that much. Phil glanced over his shoulder slightly. "Oh ok, just tell me when you are." Phil sat next to Dan and he placed the dishes in front of them. "It's not gonna be till a while, I just woke up." Phil looked at Dan with a funny expression. "Dan...it's 2 in the afternoon," Phil said smiling. Dan was in shock. He never slept this late before. It must of been the drinks and kissing. "Damn it! Well I guess I'll finish then hang with him for a couple hours. Get it done with." Phil looked down knowing he would be alone for a few hours. Phil can't really go anywhere though, he's still pretty hung over.

Dan texted PJ telling him that they should hang out in about 30 minutes. PJ instantly replied with and 'ok'. They were gonna hang out at PJ's place. Dan hopped in the shower and got out quickly. He straightened his hair and but on a black shirt and black skinny jeans. "Alright Phil, I'm heading out. I'll text you when I'm coming home." Phil nodded as he didn't look down from his book. Suddenly, Dan took a hold of Phil's chin and pressed his lips to Phil's. Phil smiled into the kiss as Dan was getting forceful. Dan broke away from the kiss, grinning as he knew Phil wanted more. "Bye Phil!" Dan waved off and started making his way to PJ's place.

It took about 30 minutes to arrive. Dan ended up being pretty late but Dan is always late for anything. Dan is sure PJ will understand. As Dan knocked on the door he was hanging these terrible thoughts. 'What is he tries something again?" Dan thought to himself. PJ opened the door and invited Dan in. Dan forced himself to stop thinking about these crazy scenarios.

"So, why did you want to hang out?" Dan sat down on the couch, soon after PJ joined him. "I just wanted to hang out...and apologize," PJ mumbled to himself. Dan looked away embarrassed that he would ever kiss PJ. "I'm sorry I kissed you. I thought you liked me and it was stupid of me to force that on you." Dan could hear the sadness in PJ's voice. Dan turned towards PJ, "It's fine PJ. I never knew you even had feelings for me." PJ and Dan were blushing extremely now. Dan sighed, "Hey, let's forget about it, just the regular friendship we used to have." PJ nodded at Dan's suggestion.

PJ and Dan talked a lot and watched a movie. Dan checked his phone and saw that it was already 8pm. "Crap! I have to go PJ! It was great seeing you though! Say 'hi' to Chris for me!" Dan got his jacket on but felt pressure on his wrist. "Wait, could you help me with my computer real quick?" Dan sighed and nodded.

Dan started working on PJ's computer. He was so confused. There seemed to be nothing wrong with it. Maybe he wasn't looking hard enough. PJ went into the living room and saw Dan's phone. He laughed as he tricked Dan into fixing his 'broken' computer. PJ picked up Dan's phone and went to his messages. He scrolled through and saw, Phil. His face turned pissed. Typing away he sent Phil a text. PJ put the phone down and went back into his room. "Looks like it's all better now," Dan said hoping he could leave. He lied to PJ, honestly he had no clue what was wrong with the computer. "Th-thanks Dan," PJ said mumbling. Dan for some reason thought that was cute and giggled to himself. PJ looked up with a confused look. "What's wrong?" Dan looked at PJ and shook his head. PJ ran over and tackled Dan on his bed so Dan could speak up. Laughing, they both looked lively. PJ stopped and starred Dan square in the eye. He was inching closer to Dan's lips. Then suddenly, Dan smacked his lips into PJ's. A small kiss turned into a hard make out. Dan wasn't thinking about anything. His mind was blank, he had no emotions. It was weird it was like Dan was doing this, just to do it. He didn't think about Phil or PJ he was just making out with him. It was stupid and silly. Dan pushed PJ off and sat at the edge of the bed. He just stared at the floor, knowing he screwed up. He didn't know why he did this. It was really creeping him out.

"PJ, I'm sorry, I think I should um go," Dan trailed off. PJ nodded slightly but grabbed Dan's wrist. Dan spun around and saw the sadness and worry in PJ's eyes. "Wh-why did you do that? Dan explain please." Dan could see PJ was about to cry. Dan sighed then hung his head down, starring at the floor. "Why Dan?! I'm not your freakin toy! I know you love Phil but why did you do that? Twice Dan, twice. This has happened two times and every time I'm heartbroken. Dan, I love you. I've loved you since the first day we met, and your too dumb to notice! Please Dan, just explain," PJ yelled with anger at Dan. PJ's eyes began to quickly cloud over then tears spilled out. He sat on the floor sobbing. Dan was speechless, scared, worried and confused. What will he tell him?