Together At Last

Phil woke up first noticed Dan was snuggled close to him. There were marks all over his body and his hips were in pain. Phil quietly got out of bed and made some coffee for him and Dan. Phil relaxed on the couch observing Dan while he peacefully slept.

About an hour later, Dan woke up and noticed Phil watching him. He smiled then got out of bed wanting to be closer to Phil, but suddenly he groaned with pain and fell on the ground. Phil rushed over to him and helped him to the couch. "What's wrong Dan?!" Phil was now freaking out hoping Dan won't need to be taking to the hospital. "God Phil, you! My body is sore from you!" Dan giggled as he teased Phil. He instantly felt better knowing Dan was 'ok'.

The morning was filled with laughter and happiness as the new couple hung out on the couch together. It was now 1 in the afternoon and Dan and Phil were leaving the hotel. As they got in the car Phil blushed wildly, wondering if they were for sure a 'thing'.

Once they got home, Dan put his bags away and Phil paced the flat. Phil decided to make sure they are a couple. As he approached Dan's room, he noticed he was in the doorway. Dan wrapped his arms around Phil's waist, and Phil was surprised by this. "Thanks again for everything," Dan said with a smirk. "Um...Dan? Are we a uh...couple?" Dan looked confused then started laughing. "Of course we are silly." And with that Dan lead Phil to his bed and started making out. Phil felt like time stopped and everything was perfect. "Together, at last." Dan smiled at Phil's remark and continued kissing.

Dan and Phil decided to order pizza and watch anime as the night passed by. Dan was so happy, but he had a feeling PJ was up to no good.