Complications

Phil looked worried and angry. He knew PJ didn't like him as a human being because Phil was much better friends with Dan than PJ was. Phil walked in the hallway and swung open Dan's door.

Phil's mouth dropped when he saw Dan and PJ half naked together in bed making out. Dan shot up and freaked out. Dan was talking to Phil but he didn't hear anything considering the tears in his eyes. Phil ran out the room and slammed the door. He ran in the bathroom and locked the door sobbing uncontrollably. Phil knew he shouldn't be acting like this because Dan doesn't even know Phil is in love with him.

Phil rolled up his sleeve. He has been clean for a week. He was going to tell Dan he loves him tonight but all of that was ruined now. He searched behind the cupboard and saw the blade he hid. Phil held it out and a tear ran down his cheeks as he sliced it against his scarred wrist. Phil has cut as long as he remembers. His family hates him and used to abuse him. Also knowing Dan doesn't love him makes him feel 100 times lonely.

Dan slapped PJ and ran out of the room hearing Phil crying and whimpering in the bathroom. Dan tried opening the door but Phil locked it. "Phil, please open the door! I'm so sorry!" Dan yelled through the door but all he heard was sobbing. PJ came out of the room and hugged Dan from behind. Dan spun around and punched PJ in the face. Dan didn't realize what he did and apologized to PJ. "I'm gonna go now..." PJ trailed of and left the flat.

Dan didn't know why he was allowing PJ to kiss him. Maybe because he felt he needed love? Maybe because he knew Phil would never love him? Dan didn't know but felt terrible. "Phil he's gone. Please open the door," Dan begged. Phil didn't want to loose Dan so he put the blade back and rolled down his sleeves. Phil opened the door with tears in his eyes. Dan hugged him and asked why he was crying. Dan knew it was a stupid and rude question to ask but he was confused. Was he jealous? Phil separated himself from Dan and began speaking, "Dan, I was going to take you to Muse and a 4 star hotel. And I had something important to talk to you about but I guess it doesn't matter." Phil handed Dan the two tickets. "Here, take PJ to this since you guys are so close." Dan started crying. "No Phil! It's not like that! Please don't leave me!" Phil shrugged and walked to his room and closed the door. Dan didn't know what to do. His friendship might of ended and Dan might never be able to tell Phil how he really feels.