Shock

"PJ, what are you doing here?" Dan asked nervously. "I wanted to visit!" PJ came in the flat and took a seat on the couch. Dan walked over a sat close next to him.

Dan and PJ talked about what has been going on in their lives. Dan hasn't seen PJ in ages so it was good to see him! "Um, Dan?" PJ looked at Dan biting his lips. "Ye-" Dan was cut off from PJ's lips. Dan was shocked but enjoyed the kiss as it got deeper. PJ's lips were surprisingly in sync with Dan's. Soon Dan slipped his tongue in PJ's mouth and he automatically opened his mouth a little so Dan's tongue could enter.

PJ's hands wandered up and down Dan's back and thighs. Dan grabbed his hands in PJ's hair and let out a little moan when they parted. "So I'm guessing you enjoyed that?" PJ asked with a smirk. Dan just realized what he had done. He fancied PJ but Dan has always loved Phil. Dan was planning to tell Phil tonight. Dan has been planning telling Phil for ages but never thought it would be romantic or what Dan has always thought it might be.

"Dan? What's wrong?" Dan looked at PJ and replied with, "Nothing is wrong!" Dan awkwardly laughed. Then, Dan thought, wonder if Phil doesn't even like him? Phil has been going out a lot and he used to never do that. Dan looked at PJ and lunges towards him. Dan smacked his lips against PJ's and PJ didn't seem to mind.

Dan and PJ decided to take this to the bedroom. PJ undressed Dan and started licking and kissing his chest. Dan moaned and enjoyed every bit of it. This went on for hours but nothing more than just a lot of making out.

Suddenly, the door opened and Phil heard PJ's laugh. He wondered why PJ was here.