𝟔- 𝐬𝐞𝐱

Start from the beginning

Harry was cheering and nearly knocked off his broom by a passing bludger. She flew past him. "Stay focused, Harry. Wouldn't want you getting hurt." With that, she flew off.

"Slytherin takes possession of the quaffle. Bletchley passes to Captain Marcus Flint."

Y/n swooped in and as she was about to go in for the quaffle, Flint kicked her broom back, causing her to spin around. She shook her head, groaning softly as she looked up. "Don't look down or you might throw up..." she huffed, furrowing her brows. "Focus."

She flew ahead, she could see Flint about to score before Oliver blocked the quaffle. With that, she swooped in and grabbed the quaffle, flying off. Her and another Chaser were tossing the quaffle back and forth to each other.

Y/n tossed it to Katie Bell, and flew down as two Slytherins were on her tail. As Katie started flying down, Y/n flew up. Katie tossed the quaffle to Y/n, Y/n flew closer to the hoop and she scored!

"And another 10 points for Gryffindor!" Lee exclaimed. "My, that woman!" "JORDAN!"

Y/n laughed, flying past them. She spotted Adrian Pucey with the quaffle and flew after him, he managed to elbow her back though. He almost managed to score but Oliver caught it and threw it back, Katie managing to catch it.

Marcus swung a bludger towards Oliver, causing him to fall through the hoop and down onto the field.

"Is no one going to call that a foul? Seriously?!" Y/n exclaimed, looking towards the professors.

Slytherin scored 10 points.

Y/n flew off. "Katie, over here!" She exclaimed. Katie tossed the quaffle towards her and she caught it, flying towards the hoop.

She then noticed Marcus Flint and Adrian Pucey on her sides, each of them pushing her. She pushed back until she noticed what they flying her into. They both flew off as she covered herself, preparing for the impact.

When she landed on the floor, she could hear the boos from the crowd. She groaned, rolling onto her back and she could see the game.

"Wow... such a lovely view from here..." she mumbled, standing up. She dusted her uniform off, extending her arm out. "Up." She commanded, the broom flying to her hand. "Good job." She mounted back onto her broom, ignoring the pain she felt in her head.

Slytherin scored another 10 points. She flew back up into the air, looking around. She could see Harry and he looked at her, he was worried and livid of what they did to her. She smiled and nodded, confirming she's alright.

She looked around again, spotting one of the twins. They looked to her and she flew closer. It was Fred. "Miss me?" She teased. "You got a little something on your face." He told her, poking her forehead. "Ow-! Wanker, it's nothing... just a small scratch." She looked around. "A small scratch, eh?" He questioned. "Look out!" He quickly pushed her out the way, hitting the bludger that was headed towards them.

"Thanks! I should get back in there before Wood scolds me." She flew off, entering a game of chase since all of them seemed to be flying around the field and getting absolutely nowhere.

She glanced towards Harry. The snitch flew right past him and he quickly went after it. As he did, his broom started going out of control. She stopped flying and looked towards the professors for help.

She could see he was holding on to his broom at this point. "Is no one going to help?!" She questioned in furry, flying past the Slytherins who were laughing, the force of her broom nearly causing them to fall over. "Laugh at that." She muttered, flying over to Harry but Slytherins kept getting in her way. Pushing her one way or the other.

Harry's broom finally stopped but he was still hanging by both hands. She flew down and up, hovering under him. "Harry! Let go!" She told him. He looked down at her and then he let go, landing on her broom. "Thanks..." he told her.

She caught his broom stick before it could fall, and he sat on it, the broom began to hover. "No problem!" She told him, flying off.

Cheers broke out from Gryffindor. "What an excellent display of trust from teammates and siblings!" Lee Jordan announced.

As the game continued, she looked down, seeing Harry balancing on his broom. "The struggle I went through for him to get back on his broom...and now he's standing on it!?" She muttered to herself, shaking her head.

When Harry rolled on the floor, she immediately rushed to his aid. "Harry! Are you alright?!" He stood up and started looking as if he was about to throw up. "Uhhh... Harry?" She questioned, flying a bit closer.

And he threw something up.
A tiny golden snitch.

"He's got the Snitch! Harry Potter receives 150 points for catching the Snitch!"

Y/n gasped, hopping off her broom and engulfed him in a hug. "You did it!" She congratulated him, the two holding one arm up for victory.

"Gryffindor wins!" Madam Hooch announced, ending the game.

The rest of the Gryffindor team flew over to them, hovering above them as they all cheered for Harry's victory.

"Trust me, this'll never get old." She told him, nudging his side a bit. He kept grinning, feeling proud of his accomplishment and basking in all the glory.