Emily put him in his highchair. I walked over to the twins and gave them each a bowl of Cheerios. Ashley kept trying to feed Emily some. Ethan, on the other hand, dumped his cheeriois out and started arranging them in some sort of pattern. I decided to walk over to him and watch.

"No!" He yelled at me.

"Ethan, Mama just wants to watch"

"Alison, what did you do now?!"

"Once again, nothing! Jesus Em, the boy has Autism! It's not me, or anyone for that matter, that is always bothering him! It's the fucking Autism that makes him feel bothered, okay?!" I yelled with tears running down my face. At this point Ethan wiped all his food onto the floor and began to scream and sway in his seat.

"...are you going to tell me that was the Autism again?! He was fine until you started yelling, damn!" Emily shouted back at me while crouching down to pick up the cereal on the floor. I carefully took Ethan out of his highchair and placed him on the ground. He ran into the living room and stood in a corner facing the wall.

"Emily...Alison...Anyone home?"

"In here Hanna!" I yelled from the living room. I was standing a few feet away from Ethan.

"Hey Ali-...oh, is everything okay?" She must've seen Ethan and noticed the tears in my eyes.

"No, everything is not okay!"

"Okay, well let's just try to remain calm an-"

"How the hell am I supposed to be calm?! My wife fucking hates me and I have to watch my son act like this every fucking day!"

"...is there anything that I can do to help?" She asked as I slowly began to calm down.

"Just go check on Em and Ashley in the kitchen, please?"

"Alright, sure"

"Hanna?" I called out to her as she was walking away. She immediately ran back to me.

"Thank you," I whispered while hugging her.

Hanna POV

After hugging Alison, I went into the kitchen. Ashley was sitting in her highchair eating and Emily was sitting on the floor staring at something in her hand. Cereal? What the hell is going on in this house?

"Auntie Hanna!" Ashley shouted in excitement.

"Hey cutie! Just give me one second, olay?" I bent over to grab Em's shoulder. She jumped from my touch. Did she even here me come in?

"Em?"

"Y-Yea?"

"Just let it go. I can clean it up for you later"

"He threw it on the floor Han"

"I know Em"

"I yelled at Alison and blamed her but I know she didn't do anything," she whispered as tears formed in her eyes.

"How about you go lay down, okay? I can watch Ashley over here. Sound good?"

"A-Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden or-"

"Emily! This is my niece and you are my bestfriend. Please go"

"Okay," and with that she was gone. I picked Ashley up and we walked back over to Alison and Ethan, who was still in the corner.

"Hey Ali, if you want I can take care of Ethan-"

"No!"

"Oka-"

"I'm sorry. It's just that he requires special care that we had to take classes for that's all...where is Emily?"

"Taking a nap in-"

"A nap?! That bitch is taking a nap when her fucking son is having some kind of mental breakdown?! The nerve of her! Just wait 'til I see her ass-"

"Ali wait! I told her to take a nap, and it looks like you could use one too"

"I don't know Han-"

"Please! I'll even all Spencer over to help me take care of the twins. Just please go get some much needed rest"

"...okay. Wake me up if anything happens!"

"Okay"

"I'm serious Hanna! If Ethan so much as to looks at you the wrong way, please come get me or Emily"

"Yea yea, just go Ali! I've taken care of kids before"

"Were any of them Autistic?!"

"..."

"I'm sorry, it's just that-"

"No no, I understand...by the way, Spencer said she's on her way. So I'll be fine"

"...thank you Hanna. You don't know how appreciative I am of the fact that Emily has a bestfriend like you"

"I love you too Ali! Now would you please let me have some fun with my niece and nephew?! I haven't been able to do any cool stuff with Little Hanna and Boy Em in a long time"

"Haha okay. Just be careful!" And with that Ali left to go take a nap in the second bedroom. That's funny 'cause Emily is in their bedroom. I guess she and Em need to work on things...and soon!