Chapter 17

______________________________________

"I will come back for you again and again. My King.."

______________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Make him alive Zanilia.. Only my true Mate can make him alive.. I want to kill him again.. You are my true Mate. Aren't you? Make him alive then..." Wang Yibo said.

Though Wang Yibo said everything quietly. But his each word were sharp enough to make Zanilia scared to the death. Zanilia become quiet. She start  shivering with fear. Though she is not showing it. She is covering her fear with her spell. But her facial expression was different. Wang Yibo's expression was normal yet cold.

"W-What.. *Close eyes and gulp down*.. What are you saying?" Zanilia asked in nervous tone while opening his eyes again.

"Why you are nervous Zanilia? You shouldn't underestimate your Mate.. I can kill him again in seconds.. Just make him alive.. I want to kill him again..." Wang Yibo repeat.

"But for what?" Zanilia asked.

"Maybe.. Maybe for fun.." Wang Yibo reply in duh tone.

Zanilia clenched her fist in anger. Today Wang Yibo is testing her patience. She composed herself. Then Zanilia look at Wang Yibo with heartbroken face.

"Oh.. I get it now.. *Start crying*.. That Elder said in between me and Xiao Zhan one isn't your Mate.. So you are doubting me?" Zanilia asked while crying.

"No.. No don't think like that.. I am not saying anything like this....." Before Wang Yibo could continue Zanilia cut him.

"My Yibo.. I have waited for you 997 years.. I have missed you.. I was so alone.. I was getting torture... You never get any Mate in 997 years. But suddenly.. *Hiccups*.. Suddenly after finding one boy, you start doubt on me?" Zanilia asked while crying.

"If you were getting torture I would feel all pain Zanilia.." Wang Yibo said quietly.

"But.. But.. *Lost words*.. But I made a spell before getting torture. That's why you couldn't felt anything.." Zanilia said immediately because she didn't know what should she answer here.

"Leave that things now Yibo.. I am so hurt today Yibo.. You are doubting on me because of that boy? Why? *Crying loudly*.. Why you are doing this?" Zanilia asked while crying loudly.

Zanilia was keep crying. Wang Yibo was only looking at her. If it was 997 years ago Wang Yibo start begging for forgiveness to his Mate after seeing her tears. Zanilia was expecting this too. Wang Yibo will start saying sorry anytime. But two minutes pass Wang Yibo didn't take any move. Zanilia was crying while looking down. She looks up to Wang Yibo who was still standing there quietly.

"Zanilia..." Wang Yibo called out her name.

Zanilia smile and wipe her tears. She thought her every act worked like as usual. She start walking towards Wang Yibo.

"If you were truly feeling hurt now. I will feel the pain too. But I am feeling nothing.. Anyway make my so called father alive..." Wang Yibo said again quietly. Zanilia stop walking and frown.

"What's up with you? I know you can kill him in seconds but I don't want to make him alive.. Because I am still scared.." Zanilia said.

"And moreover because of a worthless boy.. You are hurting me like this?" Zanilia asked.

"Think before you say anything.. You are talking about my Mate.. You called him that boy who is my Mate.. And he is not worthless.. He always have confidence in me.. Then why you are not having any confidence in me?" Wang Yibo asked quietly.