Chapter 6

______________________________________

"Happiness seems like so far away..."

______________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Continuation In Unknown Place
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In this abandoned place there is a small home. This house look so old but still fancy. Inside this home there is a lift behind the bookshelf for going underground.

Queen Wang Zi Xuan just reach to this abandoned place. She go inside the house and clap in front the bookshelf. Its by itself open the door for going inside the lift. She open the lift and enter inside. She comes out from lift. When she put one step to the underground place. Unknowingly a fear start rising inside her. She hold her chest immediately because she was breathing heavily.

In supernatural creatures they don't feel panic attacks. Especially a Queen don't feel panic attack. Still Queen Wang Zi Xuan was already trembling with fear. In this world Queen Wang Zi Xuan only fear Lycan King Wang Yibo and a unknown person.

Right now she is feeling that unknown person's fear. Her head already start spinning. Two lift guards notice it and approach to Wang Zi Xuan.

"Queen are you ok?" One guard asked.

"Who.. Who is inside the watching room?" Queen Wang Zi Xuan asked.

"Umm... No one Queen.. Maybe watcher left from there 45 minutes ago...." Second guards reply.

"Aaaaahhhhh... Aaaaahhhhh... Aaaaahhhhh... Aaaaahhhhh." Queen Wang Zi Xuan start screaming crazily.

Those two guards become speechless after seeing their Queen mechanical scream. Wang Zi Xuan start running.

"Ring the bell. Make everyone awake... Tell them to get ready for fight.. Try to spray the gas inside the white room somehow..." Wang Zi Xuan shout this while running.

Wang Zi Xuan start running towards the white room. This is the first time Wang Zi Xuan going towards the white room after 996 years later.

She open the door slowly. She didn't look towards the glass window. She sit on her knees on the floor. Then she start walking on her knees. Wang Zi Xuan start approaching towards the yellow button who is still giving signal for release gas.

The Violet Eyes woman was still looking at the ceiling. Then she lazily look at the glass window. Though this glass was dark made specially. No other supernatural creatures can see other side through this glass. But this woman was seeing everything through this glass. She roll her eyes when she see no one sitting there. That woman was still laying in air suddenly she stand in the air. In second she reach the glass window.

This woman was sleeping from ages. But there is no tiredness in her eyes or body. That woman start climbing on glass. Suddenly she stop walking and smile while looking inside the empty room.

"Come out. I know you are here.. Come on, come on little one..." That Violet Eyes woman said in mocking tone.

Wang Zi Xuan immediately stop walking on her knees. She almost about to fell but she stumbled herself. Wang Zi Xuan start crying. Then she cover her mouth from stop making noise. She again start going towards the button. Just two steps more. She will reach the point.

"I can hear your heartbeat. Its beating like badum, badum, badum.... So annoying sounds.. I can stop this sounds. I know you can hear me and I know you are here..." That Violet Woman again said.