Chapter 4

______________________________________

"If you can't accept me.. Then can you pretend to make me happy...??"

______________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In Unknown Place
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

This place don't belong to any Pack. This place is between Dark Blood Crescent Moon and Blood Moon Pack. People know it as an abandon place. Under this place there is 54 rooms, including one watching room, one meeting hall and one pillar type tall room. Watching room and pillar type room are joined together.

In this underground place there is 10 Witches, 15 Vampire, 27 Werewolves and 2 Lycans. They don't belong to any Pack. That's why they are Rogues. All of them have one duty to look over one person. That person is sleeping since 996 years.

In that pillar type tall room is fill with air. One person is inside this room sleeping peacefully on air. This room has no door, no window, no bed not furniture. That person is floating on air. She has red hair, she is wearing white gown.

Outside of this pillar room in watching room 5 Witches, 5 Vampires and 12 Werewolves are always looking at her. They are on duty today. They are looking at her through thick glass window and talking with each other. Every three hours later later 22 supernatural creatures come inside this watching room and look over her. 3 hours later later they change shift.

"Should we release sleeping medicine today?" One Vampire suddenly asked suddenly.

"Why even you are asking? We have to do this.. We are here to do this... To release this medicine 30 minutes later later..." One Wolf reply.

"But she is sleeping from ages. We are the 996 batch who are looking over her. I don't think she will ever going to wake up..." One Witch reply.

Suddenly without waiting for anything one Witch release the sleeping medicine in that room. Through two pipe that medicine get mix in air.

"Why did you do that?" One Vampire asked.

"We can't take risks... She wake up or not but we have a duty to make her sleep always..." That Witch reply.

"We can't underestimate her... If she wasn't powerful we didn't get order to release this medicine every 30 minutes ..." That same Witch said.

"You are right... Anyway we have to accept one thing. She is the world best Witch. Her one medicine is make this idiot woman sleeping for her life..." One Vampire said.

"True.. True..." Everyone said unison and laugh.

"I don't know what was her fault... But with this much securities and she is sleeping for 996 years now. I really don't understand why..." One of the Wolf said.

"She must be did big mistake that's why she is receiving this much heartless punishment from Witch Queen..." One Vampire said.

"Who cares? We are living luxury life without doing anything. So we don't have to know the theory..." One Witch reply.

"You are right... Let's go. Our shift is over. Another one is coming..." One Vampire said.

They all nod their heads and leave the room. Another 22 supernatural creatures come inside for duty now.

______________________________________

In Wang Yibo Palace
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°