Chapter 8

______________________________________

"It's a trap.. Even if you are willing but you can't get out of here..."

______________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Xiao Zhan come out from Wang Yibo's Palace while wiping his tears. When he reach to gate there wasn't any guards yet. He start walking fast towards his cottage through forest. He didn't go to Pack house though he wanted. He reach at his cottage. Xiao Zhan open his cottage door and go inside his cottage. He slowly slide down on floor while leaning on the door. Xiao Zhan start crying loudly.

"It hurts.. Its hurting here*Caressing his heart*... He don't want me..." Xiao Zhan cry loudly while saying those things.

Xiao Zhan become quiet and start crying silently. Few minutes later Xiao Zhan wipe his tears and get up from floor.

"I don't want you too.. Not anymore..." Xiao Zhan mumbled while sniffing his nose.

Xiao Zhan go upstairs to his bedroom. He open his cupboard and take out his luggage. He put that luggage on his bed. Then he go near to cupboard again to take another luggage and put it on his bed too. Then start taking out his clothes from cupboard one by one and start putting those clothes inside his luggage. In 25 minutes Xiao Zhan put all his stuff inside two luggage. Xiao Zhan place those two luggage beside his bed. He sit on the bed and start thinking about again. Suddenly his leg hit on his bed's drawer. Xiao Zhan become irritated he get up from bed and about to go inside bathroom. But suddenly stopped and turn back to his bed.

Xiao Zhan look at his bed's under drawer. He becomes silent for a moment. Then he go near to the bed and open the drawer. There is three handmade sweaters, one photo frame(made by wood), wind chime(also made by wood), handmade 18 types of cards, one handmade scrapbook and one decorated diary. Xiao Zhan burst into tears again. All those things he made for his Mate. Xiao Zhan start taking them out one by one from that drawer.

🎵Heart gets used to suffering🎵

"I thought, I will give this three handmade sweater to my Mate... But to whom I should give these sweaters now?" Xiao Zhan asked while clutching those sweaters.

Xiao Zhan put those sweaters beside him. Then he takes out photo frame. This photo frame he had made wood by himself.

🎵The soul can't endure new loves🎵

"I thought, I will take our picture together in our first meeting and put that picture in this photo frame... But in our first meeting you tried to attack me.. You said my scent was made you vomiting..." Xiao Zhan said again in lost thought. As he was remembering Wang Yibo's every words when they first meet.

🎵Run around in circles, its always the same🎵

Xiao Zhan put that photo frame on floor too. This time he takes out wind chime and start caressing it.

"Why my faith is so cruel? I thought.. I thought.. *Wipe tears*.. I will put this wind chime in our bedroom... But you are not even mine... And I am not even yours..." Xiao Zhan said.

🎵Ask me, who is right?🎵

Xiao Zhan take those 18 types of handmade cards. There is various type of cards love confession card, birthday card, Valentine card, love message card. He start crying loudly while holding those on his chest.

"I thought my Mate will be so simple and will have our happily after.. And I will give him all this 18 types of cards in every occasion..." Xiao Zhan said while crying.