Chapter 3

______________________________________

"I heard you are untamed... Should I try to chase you?"

______________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In Wang Yibo Palace
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In Wang Yibo Palace °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Shield..." Lycan King Wang Yibo mumbled.

Two minutes passed both of them still standing there while looking at each other. Xiao Zhan eyes become normal and look at Wang Yibo more confusedly. As Wang Yibo looking at him with an unknown gaze.

"You are a Shield?" Lycan King Wang Yibo finally asked.

"Yes... Why?" Xiao Zhan asked confusedly.

"Shield power... Only can have....." Wang Yibo stop talking and take a deep breath then look at Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan understand what Wang Yibo is trying to say. But why he(Wang Yibo) is not pronouncing the word? Xiao Zhan become more confused.

"They have..." Xiao Zhan cut him irritatedly.

"Vampire.. Vampire have the Shield power. That you are trying to say? And why you are not saying this word?" Xiao Zhan asked confusedly.

Wang Yibo immediately look down as his anger is rising to the high after hearing that word. He(Wang Yibo) close his eyes to control his red eyes and open his eyes look at Xiao Zhan.

"I am not a Vampire. You already know it because of my.. My... *Hesitate*... My smell..." Xiao Zhan said.

Xiao Zhan was having hesitation to say anything about his smell. Because last time Wang Yibo said he smell really bad. Wang Yibo look at Xiao Zhan. His gesture said he want explanation from Xiao Zhan. He(Xiao Zhan) take a *sigh*. And start saying everything.

"My mom was an Omega. But she didn't have any Wolf. My father was a Vampire. He was 90 years old. He had the power Shield... That's why I have Shield power.. But I can't run fast like Vampire. I am a mixer. And they both died when I was 15... Both of them killed by Rouge. I hope you understand now. My father was Vampi...." Xiao Zhan was about to continue more but Wang Yibo growl loudly.

Xiao Zhan immediately closed his ears by his hands. Xiao Zhan start feeling dizzy. He(Xiao Zhan) holds his head tightly. One minute later Xiao Zhan look at Wang Yibo confusedly. Wang Yibo was getting mad now because Xiao Zhan was keep saying that Vampire word.

"GET OUT..." Lycan King Wang Yibo scream.

"Stop screaming for God sake. My ears start hurting for this again..." Xiao Zhan whine.

"You are making me angry..." Wang Yibo said calmly.

"Then fight with me.." Xiao Zhan said while rolling his eyes.