Chapter 13

______________________________________

"But you are and you were the one whom I always wanted since we first met..."

______________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Long time no see.. Carman Lee..." Other woman said while coming towards Carman Lee. Carman Lee laugh a bit. Then she answer.

"Long time no see.. Zanilia..." Carman Lee said with a smirk.

Carman Lee throw her towel on bed. Then she take one remote from bed and click one button. Itself this room's all windows get lock and curtains closed too. Carman Lee click another button all lights turn on by itself again.

"Wow.. Too much changes in technology.. Aya I have missed many things..." Zanilia said while looking around.

"Yeah accept it, you are old now..." Carman Lee said sarcastically.

"Yeah world's first Vampire 2745 years old is calling other person old..." Zanilia replied sarcastically.

"By the way.. Oh My God... You still remember my name?" Zanilia asked sarcastically while pretending to be shocked.

"Why won't I? I mean you are my worthless son The Lycan King Wang Yibo's so called Mate.. I mean fake Mate.. Then how can I forget about you?" Carman Lee asked while going near to the wine bar.

"Yes.. Yes.. You are right.. But honey you are forgetting something. I wasn't just...." Before Zanilia could continue Carman Lee cut her.

"You wasn't just that worthless shit's  Mate but you were his father's mistress too.. That's what you wanted to say?" Carman Lee asked while pouring wine in glass.

"Wow.. I mean wow.. I tried to snatch your Mate.. Still you are giving me this much calm response?" Zanilia asked while going near to wine bar.

"Yeah that so called Werewolf was my Mate and my worthless son's father. Both of them were worthless... And about you.. Why should I fight with you because of that worthless creature? I mean I understand your point.. When you get it Yibo can't be King.. You start trying to seduce his father to become Queen.." Carman Lee said while sipping wine from glass.

"Sshh.. Say quietly.. What if The Lycan King Wang Yibo hear it? I still need to play Mate card you know..." Zanilia said while laughing hysterically.

Carman Lee roll her eyes at Zanilia's uninteresting joke. Zanilia stop laughing and look Carman Lee. Who wasn't laughing.

"Sorry... Continue.." Zanilia said.

"My worthless Mate have already died.. But so called son didn't died yet..." Carman Lee said in anger.

Carman Lee was holding that glass too much tightly. At the point that glass break into pieces. Carman Lee look at her hand. Her hand become injures still become normal in seconds.

"So much hate..." Zanilia said while pouring some wine in another glass for herself.

"Woman.. You were born bitch.. I am a bitch. I never wanted anything. Like Mate, children, all kinds of bullshit... I just wanted power... Same with you.. But that fucker is still alive.. And don't have the real power yet because of Yibo..." Carman Lee said while start drinking directly from wine bottle.

"You are the first Vampire of the earth.. You 2745 years old. Why you need more power? Leave Yibo to...." Before Zanilia could continue Carman Lee go near to Zanilia's face. Her eyes become black.