The Weekend

I woke up and changed into my regular clothes. I also put on a fresh pull-up and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Afterward I went upstairs and watched tv until my cousins came over. Jack and Laura came inside and went downstairs to the guest bedroom and unpacked their bags. Once they were done we all hung out and played our wii. Eventually Laura told us she would be right back and ran upstairs a few minutes later she came back down and kept playing. I asked what she had to do and she said she was using the bathroom.
Laura's perspective: Me and my cousins played on their wii for a bit when I told them I'd be right back. Now was my chance, I ran upstairs to ivy's room and put on one of her pull-ups. Then I waited a bit and went back downstairs. Sara asked where I went and I lied and said to the bathroom she believed it and we all kept playing the wii.
Sara's perspective: After playing for awhile we all started to go off to bed as it was late. When I got up I smelt pee. I knew it wasn't me and Ivy wasn't waddling and she had no slight bulge. I was suspicious of Laura but I went back upstairs for the time being.
     I got into my pajamas and slid on a goodnite. I hopped in bed and fell asleep.
    Laura: Everyone went upstairs except for me and jack. We both got ready for bed and I could feel the warmth of my pull-up as I wet it a little bit ago. It felt so nice against my skin and I just wanted to sit in it for hours. But I took the pull-up off and disposed of it. Then I went to bed.
     Sara: I woke up and took off my pajama pants. I took off my goodnite and put on my pull-up. I didn't put on any pants though. I walked downstairs and every one sat down and ate breakfast. We were all going to go to the public pool and then my cousins would leave tomorrow. I went to my room and put on my swim diaper and my swimsuit. We all went to the car but I said I'd be back and ran downstairs. I looked I the basement trash and saw a used pull-up. Means Ivy have our own diaper bins so my suspicions were confirmed. Laura took one of ivy's pull-ups and used it last night. I decided I would confront her tonight. After that I ran upstairs and got in our car. We went to the pool and swam for a few hours. Then we went home showered and changed clothes. We all went downstairs to play wii again. Everyone had pajamas on except me who had a shirt and pull-up. We played for awhile until it was time to go to bed. So before I went upstairs I pulled Laura into the bathroom and shut the door. "What are you doing?!" Laura asked. "Why did you take one of ivy's pull-ups and don't lie to me just answer" I said. Laura began to sob and she became red "I just got curious and wanted to know what they feel like please don't tell anyone" . I won't I told her she thanked me and we both went to bed.
      The next morning we all had breakfast and then my aunt and uncle came to pick up jack and Laura. We told them both goodbye and then carried on with our day.