The Trip Part 3

I woke up on our second to last day in Florida in a wet goodnite. In fact it was so wet it leaked all over the bed. My mom was absolutely pissed. I had to clean up my mess and once I was done I changed into a fresh pull-up and got on some clothes. All the girls got in the car and we went to pick up our custom dresses. We got our orders and went pack to the hotel. The rest of the day we packed up and relaxed at our room. Once nighttime rolled around I took off my wet pull-up and put on my goodnite. Finally I drifted off to sleep.
     In the morning I quickly got up and changed into a pull-up. I put on some random clothes and got my stuff. The rest of my family got ready and we all left. We met in the lobby and checked out. After ward we called an Uber and drove to the airport. Once we arrived we checked our bags and made our way through security. We made it to the terminal and ate lunch at a nearby restetaunt. We waited for a long time at the terminal. Long enough for me to wet my pull-up. My mom noticed I was wet and took me to the bathroom. She unfolded the koala changing station and laid me on it. She ripped off my yellow pull-up and got out a fresh one and some powder. She powdered my butt and princess parts and then stood me up and slid on my pull-up. I pulled up my pants and we went back to the terminal. A few minutes later we started to board.
       The lady at the desk told us that the bathroom on the plane was out of order due to someone flushing a magazine down it. She told everyone to use the bathroom before boarding. All my family groaned at this except for me and Ivy. We already knew that we would be fine. As we took our seats I got nice and comfortable and started to relax while watching my movie.
Laura's perspective: It was a few hours into our flight when I realized I had to pee. I should have gone before we took off I'm so stupid. At this point I was just realizing how lucky Ivy and sara really are. They get to just pee whenever and wherever they want. Man I wish I had a pull-up right now. Now that I think about it being in pull-ups again sounds kinda nice. Maybe when I go to their house next week I can indulge in this little fantasy.
Back to Sara's perspective: Our flight landed an hour or so later and we got our things and got off the plane. Everyone except for me and Ivy went to the bathroom as soon as they got off. I already used my pull-up on the flight. Even Ivy looked smug at the fact she didn't have to go to the restroom. Her pull-up was clearly sagging and the part that I could see was yellow. Man was I lucky. Once everyone got out of the bathroom we all went to the car park and got back into our cars. The. Me and my family all drove home. The thing was though was that there was no relaxation for us as our cousins were staying all weekend at our house. So when we got home we had to prepare for them to come. That meant vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning the whole house. They both were going to share our guest bedroom which had bunk beds. I also made sure to put my pull-ups and goodnites in the closet for concealment. Once I was finished cleaning I watched tv for the night peed my pull-up put on a goodnite and pjs and went to bed.