The Trip Part 2

We all meet in the lobby and head out to the street to start walking. We all see a clothes store and decide to go inside. We all grab some clothes and go try them on. I find some great skirts and dresses to get. We all checkout and walk back outside. We stop bye a Walmart and we go in. We all go to get more snacks and other things. Then my mom takes me to the diaper aisle to get more goodnite as I'm running low. We also stop bye the swimsuit aisle. My mom lets me pick out another swimsuit. I do the we all head to checkout. As we do my cousins start to laugh when my mom puts the goodnites up on the checkout.
We all go back outside and walk around a little more. We decide to eat lunch at a pizza place. We all start eating and the I feel an urge to pee. So I wet my pull-up. My mom checks and sees I'm wet and takes me to the bathroom to change my pull-up.
         After my change we keep on eating pay and leave. The rest of the day we just walk around and shop. Once we are done shopping we head back to the hotel. I get on my goodnite and my pjs. Then we all go downstairs to get ice cream. Everybody orders then we eat. Once we're all finished we head back up and go to sleep.
        I wake up in my wet goodnite. I slip it off and change into a fresh pull-up. I slip on  a t-shirt and everybody else gets up. We all head over to my cousins room and chill there for the morning. We get room service for breakfast and watch movies on the tv. We all dig in and watch Spider-Man on tv. Halfway through the movie I wet my pull-up. Then I remember everyone can see it so they all know I just peed myself. I get up and go into the bathroom to change. I slide on a new pull-up and dispose of the old one. Once I come out my mom says all the girls are going to get dresses fitted. I ask why and she says just for fun.
       I go back to the room and throw on some tights. We head to the dress place and sign in. We all wait and the one by one we are called into rooms to be fitted. Once I'm called I step into a room with a girl. She says her name is Victoria. She looks about 23 with long brown hair and green eyes. She tells me to strip down to just my bra and panties. That's when I start to panic. I slowly take off my shirt and the slide off my pants. She sees my pull-up and is shocked for a moment and then tells me not to worry that it's fine. She takes my measurements I put my clothes back on and I head back out to the waiting room. Then once everyone is out we pick a fabric type and customize the dress. Then we leave to come back later.
       Once we arrive back at our room we all get ready to swim at the pool. I put on my swim diaper and swimsuit. We swim for awhile and use my diaper twice. Once we're done and change my diaper sagging swelled and extremely yellow. I pull it off and slip on a pull-up. Then I put on my pajamas and go to our room. I watch tv for awhile the change into my goodnite and go to sleep.