Chapter 14

What a Day
(Don't own Naruto)

Location:Hokage's office Time:same day,late evening
"KNOCK"
"KNOCK"
"KNCOK"
"Come in!" Hiruzen yelled out he had been waiting for them to visit him. In fact he had been preparing for them to come and visit. It was only expected.

As the nob of the door slowly turned and revealed four all to familiar faces and two young tali's he assumed to be little Mito and Naruko.

"Sensei" Tsunade and Jariyah stated as they seen there old teacher.
"Lord third"Minato stated while giving his all knowing small smile and head tilt.
"Old man"Kushina stated in her cheerful voice. Oddly those two just made him think of Naruto so much. His fathers looks and thinking. His mother's brash movement and statements.

"Uhmm e-ex-excuse me sir, do you know my my nee-san?" Mito asked nervously slowly coming up seeing the strange man. Though oddly she knew a lot about him hearing stories from her grandparents.

"Yes old man where is my precious née-san !!" Naruko came out and asked. (A/N did i mention she was also in love with her brother?)
"Excuse my children lord third they have been waiting to meet there brother for a very long time alone with the rest of us wanting to see and meet him." Minato stated in a calm manner just hoping the prediction of there child was not true. Not only would it hurt him it would hurt the rest of his loving family.

"Umm..I'm sorry t-to say that Naruto is umm not in the best of moods with you all" The old man stated trying to find the best words to tell the beautiful family that there son wants them to fuck off.
"What d-do you mean he isn't in the best of moods ?" Kushina asked as her eyes started to get watery. She was also hoping her baby wasn't upset with her decision even though she didn't wanna leave her child behind in the first place.

"Well how about Jariyah goes and show the two girls around the village and introduce the two to the villagers and some of our ninja . While we have a talk shake we?" The old Hokage suggested as he was trying to find the easiest route into telling them the truth with out the girls knowing.
"Uh-uhh yes I will" Jariyah scrambled out as he took both confused girls out of the tower to show them there new home.

"Now that there gone I will say it bluntly Naruto sensed you as soon as you appeared near the village. He has grown up hating the villagers and from what I can tell his family to but he seems to like the ninja even though we have dearly paid for our ignorance with the whole situation" Hiruzen said as he was still looking at his.

"I see can you at least tell us about him?" Minato asked still doing his best keeping up his mask but it was hard when both females on either side of him were silently crying. Though if u payed attention Tsunade was still trying to not show it her only grandson one of the ones she wanted to spoil but also the one she could tease. She always wanted grandkids she had to beautiful granddaughters but her grandson, he was pose to be the one she could tease about girls the one she could raise to hopeful take the steps of her younger brother. Even when she first laid eyes on him he seen her little brother in him and it only made it worse that she was going to lose him.

Kushina was broken. Her only son, her little boy, the one she could raise to protect her and be her little man like his father. Her eldest, her first the one she created along with her husband hated her it only made her cry harder.

"Let's see where to start" Hiruzen stated trying to take his mind off the crying women in front of him.
"Well let's start with the fact that he really took after you in looks Minato though he took his mother's shaped face but everything else you definitely one. He has the personality of you both one being very chill, mature, and responsible. The other being sneaky, brash and loud no offense Kushina. Nobody in the entire village knows how strong he is. He is very smart even helping us out in village and clan matters surprisingly and that was just when he was 8 . But like Kushina he in a prankster but way better then his mother ever was and much more sneaker." Hiruzen smiled as he enjoyed what he learned of the boy even though it wasn't much but nothing less it was something.