Chapter 7

Power and Time skip
(I don't own Naruto)

4 year time skip
It was a beautiful day in Konoha as the sun was shining on our beautiful village. In Konoha we can see many villagers all through out Konoha. The streets were booming with business all throughout honestly Konoha was a beautiful place. Through thee village we see our little blondes hair blue eyed protagonist at home meditating on his bed. Throughout the four years Naruto grew further and further away from Konohas eye nobody ever really seen him even the villagers were worried and that's just because they thought the demon was planning against them. They knew that Naruto was now living in the Ninja part of the village so he was well protected so there was know way to get to him.

Naruto on the other hand had been training thru out these 4 years. When I say training I mean training , Naruto's training rivaled those of the all mighty Might Guy and Rock lee combined. The goddesses were all pretty and sweet but in Naruto's opinion they were demons from the deepest part of hell.But all in all Naruto and the Goddesses grew very close you could say that he really did love him because they always cared for him.

Flashback
"Ok Naruto it time to start your trading , you'll be training for the first four years so be prepared everything we do is going to be done in the mindscape but first you need to do a couple things. I'm going to show you three jutsu and I'm also going to give your first power from." Taiyo said as she placed her lips on Naruto's head.

"Ok first jutsu is the hinge jutsu I'm going to teach you this jutsu so that you can transfer into other people.Naruto I need you to understand that you not that much liked and therefore you need other identities to get knowledge. The second jutsu is that shadow clone jutsu the thing about this jutsu is that you make solid copies of yourself with these copies you can learn there memories of the mind and muscle. Basically they give you feed back and they can help you train with jutsu and all that to learn quicker eventually you'll learn more about the jutsu so youll be ok. Now the final jutsu is not known to humanity and you are not allowed to ever teach this to anybody, now this jutsu is called a primordial blood clone jutsu now they way you do this jutsu is kinda like a clone but you give the clone your blood ,chakra,and personality like a spirit. Now these blood clones are a lot different from regular clones . The thing is the anything they learn you learn also in physical work the way the workout and gain muscle mass and flexibility you also gain this to.Now that I've told you this you can't teach it to anybody because it basically like your creating another you there real and they can do what you do they all have there personalities but you control them that's how we're able to be here now besides me only gods know this jutsu so they can maintain there jobs and hold peace" Jaiyo said as she showed Naruto the hand signs for each jutsu.

"Now your first are going to wake up and make shadows clones of many people after you did this I want you to go to Konoha's library and study all practicals things from politics,home Ed, cooking, survival, and etc. After you send your clones out will start officially training." Kami said as she was out of Naruto's head and with him in the real world.She watched in fascination as Naruto was able to do the shadow clones and henges perfectly with out evening mastering chakra control, she was really impressed.

"Ok now that's done for the next four years we will be working on chakra control and mastering your eyes also you'll be mastering a fighting style and s'more style " Taiyo said as she changed the mindscape to a big training ground.

"Taiyo-Chan when will I learn jutsu" Naruto said as he tried contain his excitement.

"One thing at a time Naruto the quicker you master your eyes and have perfect and I mean perfect chakra control then will start learning jutsu" Taiyo said as she watched Naruto smiling his life away