Chapter 10

First Day Of School
( don't own Naruto)

Time skip (1hr later)
The time was now 8:30 and Naruto was now on his was to the academy. He wanted to be early so he could plan accurately for the next four years. The academy usually started at 9 and he knew that when everyone would show up. For the time being Naruto needed to make decisions, of course he didn't want people to close but he needed some type of acts . He needed to find a rival hopefully who ever was bound for being the ninja of the year basically a show off. His crush he didn't know it was two ways he could go about it , he honestly could go the same way he chooses his rival and get the konoichi of the year but he didn't want that. He wanted people he could actually like.

Flashback
"Naruto?" Kami called out to Naruto
"Yes Kami-Chan" Naruto replied back
"Well Naruto we need your help with something" Kami said
"What is it Kami-Chan "Naruto asked innocently Kami hated when he acted like this. Every time he did it she wanted to basically launch herself at him. It made her lose some of her purines each time.
"There are some rules that need to be filled by new goddesses more specifically two and we want you to choose the two girls who fill these roles" Kami said a little upset because if she was being honest she already had enough competition for Naruto's favorite as it was but she had no choice they weren't big roles anyway.
"Why do I have to choose them" Naruto asked
"Well Naruto we want two goddesses that you like because more than likely they will be your wife's" Kami stated
"Mhmm ok" Naruto said as he pondered having to get close to people again

Flashback jutsu over
"I wonder who I should choose this is going to be a long four years." Naruto thought to himself. Naruto pondered and pondered thinking of his next steps to take .
"RING RING RING" the bell of the academy ring waking Naruto out from his thoughts. He watched as kids walked in the class room. That's when Naruto recognized he was in a classroom full of heirs and civilian clan member kids.
"Fucking Hokage" Naruto says to himself as he sinks into his seat and puts his head down
"Interesting well I can obviously see a fucking banshee but those two very interesting" Naruto pondered in thought as he continued to watch the students one girl Naruto thought was interesting was a girl he heard as Suski she was the second twin of Suske Uchiha the kid prodigy of this group of kids.
"It seems I've found my rival and a possible lover" Naruto thought as he looked at the other girl he thought was interesting. Her name was Hinata Hyuga what made her interesting was her deception. At first he thought that she was some nervous ass weak girl but he was very much wrong. The reason he knew this was because he seen the weights and hidden scars she had on her body. He could tell she worked hard for herself and her family doesn't know about it.
"Very interesting indeed" Naruto thought as he smiled to himself
As kids settled in and the chatter started to grow nobody noticed Naruto. He was sitting at the very top of the classroom with his head down so other thought he was sleep or didn't want to be bothered. Then the door opened nobody noticed beside Naruto.
"Good morning Class" Iruka said as he walked into the class. Iruka noticed that everyone ignored as the chatter in the class continued to grow and got a little louder
"Fucking kids" Iruka thought to himself as he did hand signs for the big head jutsu
"SHUT UP!!" Iruka shouted as the room quickly got silent
"Thank you" Iruka comments as he begins to take roll he finishes the civilian kids and moves to the heirs and other kids
Shino Aburame
"Here"Shino said
Choji Akimichi
"Here" choji said as his mouth was full of chips
Sakura Haruno
"Here" Sakura yelled out (A/N yep Sakura is apart of a ninja family for the sake of the book her father used to be a ninja he wasn't powerful but was known for his bitchy screeching and good but small chakra control)
Hinata Hyuga
"Here" Hinata said in a low voice
Neji Hyuga
"Here" Neji said (A/N I'm going to bring all them back to the same age for plot)
Kiba Inuzuka
"Here" Kiba barked out
Shikamara Naru
"Here" Shikamara stated as he wiped his mouth from the drool
Rock Lee
"Here" Lee yells out
Ino Yamanaka
"Here" Ino says as she smiled
Suske Uchiha
"Hn" Suske said as he gave a smug smile that made some girls blush at his coolness
Suski Uchiha
"Here" Suski said in a sweet way that made some of the boys drool
Sai
"Here" Sai said as he gave smile that caught the eye of Naruto.Naruto knew he was hiding something but yet didn't care it wasn't his business
Tenten
"Here"Tenten said
And lastly Naruto Uzumaki
As the room got quiet an cold as students chatted in whispers about staying away from Naruto since that what there parents said the heirs didn't mine as they never really heard of the boy.
"Here"Naruto playfully said in a innocent way. He was doing his best to keep his mask up. As Naruto watched he seen that all the kids brought. If he was being honest he didn't really care if the ninja kids brought it he just needed the civilians to catch on to it. As he thought they did, in fact they brought it so much that one of them called him a demon out lowed. Naruto payed no attention to it as he layed his head back down.

"Knock knock"
"Come in"Iruka yells out in the middle of his lesson
As two anbu walk in the room and go to Iruka and whisper something in his ear. Iruka nods his head to notify he understands.
"Naruto Uzumaki you have been summoned to the council room" Iruka slightly shouted
"Aww shit"