Chapter 8

School Begins and the Demon Returns
(Don't own Naruto or pic)

Previously
"Naruto...Naruto....Naruto!!!"

Present
Naruto woke up to the screaming old man he once cherished and love. Now Naruto just looked at the old man as the village leader and the one who gave him the home he lived in. Naruto was truly grateful for the apartment I mean hell it's were he spent most of his time anyway, but at the end of the day Naruto couldn't forgive the old Hokage for lying to him . He never wanted to trust any one after Taiyo had told him the whole truth but at the end of the day he really did love the goddesses they treated him with care something he didn't know before meeting them and for that he was happy but only with them did he show tru happiness . Of course the goddesses wanted Naruto to be enjoy is his life as it is now because soon he would very much change.
"Yes Hokage-sama"Naruto responded as he slowly opened his eyes from his meditation
The old Hokage was taken back by the name but knew he deserved it. He only hoped Naruto didn't stay closed up like he did or it would be truly troubling for him and all those who cared for him. Like others the Hokage never knew what Naruto was up to or what Naruto knew for that fact, any time he would come check on the young boy Naruto always managed to send him away or avoid him.
"How have you been?" The old man asked wanting to know as much as possible in this time he was actually able to get Naruto to talk to him.
"Fine." Naruto stated wanting to keep the conversation short
"...." The Hokage said nothing for a short while as he frowned. He was upset as he was expecting to get more from the boy he seen as a grandson. The Hokage looked around the bedroom and seen not much had changed around the bedroom, but then something caught his eye in the corner he seen two long katanas and books on different subjects having to do with the village and topics of such.The Hokage was surprised to see what Naruto had achieved but it's also made him more curious for what Naruto had been up to for the past four years. All he could do was wonder , he was curious of him powerful Naruto was to based on the reports he got from you know who his sisters are very powerful at such young age and are growing at a very fast rate. It made him wonder how strong was Naruto.
"Hokage-sama" Naruto stated bringing the old Hokage out of his thoughts
"Yes" the Hokage simply responded
"Can you tell me about the Hokages" Naruto asked wanting to know more about how the Hokage's came to be and how powerful they were, mainly wanting to know about his father in particular but it would hurt to know about the other Hokages or his relatives in his mind but he wasn't going to let that slip.
"What is it you want to know Naruto " the Hokage asked while being a little taken back by his question. It got him thinking does he know about his parents or better yet his family at that. The Hokage of all people knows how it felt to be betrayed or abandon he also knew the out come that could come from it . Thinking of a very old student of his that no one really knew about.
"I mean I pretty much know about what all the Hokages did for the village but what I want to know is how powerful they were and what did they specialize in. I mean to be Hokage you not only have to haves the village approval but you also had to be quit powerful to protect everyone "  Naruto finished as he got off his bed and took the conversation to the kitchen to fix himself some tea and to show his thanks made some for the Hokage. The Hokage was surprised Naruto was so well educated on politics in the village and took the conversation as a chance to learn more about Naruto.
"Well Naruto I guess we can start with the first Hokage his name wash Hashrima Senju well known for his wood release which is a very rear bloodline and release. After Hashrima is the second Hokage Tobirama Senju. Tobirama is well known for his creation of jutsu which are mostly forbidden concetering how powerful they were and his high water affinity being able to simply pull water from the atmosphere. Then there's the third Hokage I Hiruzen Sarutobi also known as the God of Shinobi, in my younger years I craved knowing jutsu I, known for knowing over a thousand jutsu and my famous bow and monkey contract." Hiruzen said looking up remembering the good days
"Cough...Cough... don't you think your a little full of yourself Hokage-sama"Naruto said in a joking matter wanting to piss the old man off
"Shut up you brat anyways the next and finally Hokage is the the fourth Hokage or his real name being Minato Namakize. Minato was known for his outrageous speed outdoing the rakagize lighting cloak and the speed that some with. He was also known for his bazar sealing skills creating all types of powerful seals that function daily in the village."Hiruzen finshed as he took a sip from his tea that to him was surprisingly very good. He wasn't aware of the smirk on Naruto's face.
"Say Hokage-sama may I be enrolled into the ninja academy I'm sick of being in this apartment and I really want to learn more and become a ninja"Naruto said in a sweet voice. To be perfectly honest a voice to sweet.
"I see nothing wrong with that In fact I'll go in roll you as soon as I leave. School starts tomorrow am I want you to do your very best Naruto" the Hokage said happy Naruto took after his family and wanted to become a ninja
"Naruto? Why is it you want to become a ninja"the Hokage asked still trying to hold the conversation with the young boy still trying to get any in information if he could.The Hokage was still curious on the the katanas and the dust that had been collecting over the years through small areas of the apartment.
"Well to be honest wit you I don't truly know but my dream...no,no my goal is to be the strongest ninja ever it's something I must achieve in my lifetime and I have to prove I'm not the demon they all call me but the only way I know is through power. Since I was four people looked down on me as the demon child and only the demon at the age of four and all alone it's sad with that being the first word you know. So I want to be a ninja to be powerful and prove those wrongs by relying on myself and pushing through the problems."Naruto said as a single tear rolled down his cheek.
The Hokage was token back by this. Like he literally didn't know what to do in the situation it had been a while since he had seen Naruto show any emotion towards him.
"Naruto are you ok?"The Hokage asked in a concerning tone
" huh?..I-I'm fine , thank you Hokage-sama but I should really be going to bed must get ready for school tomorrow" Naruto said as he washes out the cups and heads to the door trying to hint to the Hokage it's time for him to leave.
The Hokage stood up from his seat and walked towards the door and took one more look of sadness at Naruto as he nodded his head of goodbye and left the apartment heading to the Hokage tower to go sign up Naruto.

As Naruto walked back to the his bedroom he pondered on what he said to the old man in one way or another it was true and it wasn't he only had one dream and that was to be with the goddesses but no one needed to know that dream not even the goddesses. He felt they still seen him as a baby but he would try fixing that soon . Luckily Taiyo was sleep so she or the other goddesses wouldn't know his dream. What he didn't know is all the goddesses had a mind link to him so technically they all knew his dream. This made them happy and sad.Sad because how he thought they viewed him even though it was particularly true it wasn't completely that way. But they were happy with his dream of being with them.

"Well I'll talk to Taiyo tomorrow on sealing I guess I should get a good nights sleep" Naruto thought as he brushed his teeth, and put on his night clothes . This is going to be an interesting four years.