Chapter 4

FUTURE WIVES AND A CHANGE
(Don't own Naruto or pic)

Previously

Naruto reached for the knob to the door and slowly opened it... when walking in the room he widened his eyes at what he saw

Present

After opening the door Naruto had never been so struck in his life , sitting in front of him were 6 of the most beautiful women Naruto had ever seen. They were absolutely stunning, no he lied to himself they were absolutely breathtaking. Naruto had never seen such beautiful women in his life he didnt no it but he was slightly drooling at the looks of them. Yes, he was young but he was still a man of culture. Seeing his eyes trailing them all the women couldn't help but blush and giggled like teenage school girls.

BAMMM!!!

Naruto was sent flying into the room by one of the women as he landed on the floor in the middle of all of them .

As Naruto rubbed his already hurting head he looked at the women

"What was that for!? " Naruto yelled out grumbling words a kid his age shouldnt know of

"Hmm I don't know one for drooling at our bodies you little perv , two for not fighting back against those villagers and almost completely dying, and finally because I wanted to for you coming to meet me so soon" Taiyo stated as she crossed her arms and looked away from Naruto with a disappointed look on her face.

"Hi Naruto-kun!" the beautiful women squealed out as they were all sitting around him all around. Excluding Taiyo who was still mock angry at him. He still couldn't figure the woman how we he pose to know she was inside him

Naruto looked at the females dumbly confused on how they knew his name. He was so used to being ignored or beaten he didn't even recognize they were all smiling at him.

"Who are you? " Naruto asked innocently to know one in particular as he tilted his head slightly to the left like a curious puppy. The women squealed out at how cute he was and some even blushed even though he was 4 he was clearly a ladies man. Hell they were sure if his mother or grandmother were here they would be trying to spoil him 24/7.

" Well Naruto we are goddesses and I think you should bow down to us for save you . But all jokes aside we are your future wives mister so treat us well young man. Oh and remember i'm always your first" Taiyo said as she did a pose holding up a peace sign. Some of the women's eyes twitched at the last part of what Taiyo stated.

(1st pic)" My proper name is Kami I am the goddess of life and I have power over the environment and ecosystem... as she brings a bird of light up outta nowhere

(2nd pic)"My titles name is Shiginima but you littler Naruto can call me Shiga and I'm the goddess of death "

3rd(pic)"My name is Amaterasu you can call me Ama and I'm the god of the sun and fire"

(4th pic)" My time name is Susanoo but you can call me Su for short my love and I am the goddess of the storm

(5th pic)" My title name is Tsukuyomi you can call me Tsuki Naru-kun and I'm the god of illusion and the sea

(6th pic)" Finally!! ... hello Naru-kun my name is Taiyo and I am the infinite tailed beast. I am not a Goddess like them but I'm much stronger then most so per say ....

I'm also far stronger than other tailed beasts known to mankind. I'm truly one of a kind but anyways we are your future wife's. Don't ask questions just know we are your beloved" Taiyo said as she watched in slow motion as Naruto's mouth literally dropped to the floor.