Chapter 5

Who are you?
(Don't own Naruto or pic)

Rooftops
" Stay wit me Naruto I'm going as quick as I can" the annual dog whispered to the unconscious Naruto .The ambu Dog was running and running as quick as he could caring little Naruto in his hands , jumping from roof top to roof top trying to get to the hospital.
"What is this feeling" dog asked to himself as he looked down at Naruto as he started seeing a faint white glow as he carried him in his arms. As dog looked on in fascination as Naruto,s blood was getting created out of thin air as it field up his body filling up every crack and wound u could see when the cut was filled blood would flow out creating a layer of smooth skin . Dog watched in fascination as Naruto healed himself even though Dog knew Naruto had no nine tails in him so how exactly was he doing it. Dog change direction a little as he felt Naruto ribs move back into place as they somehow reversed in time on his body as they went from being shattered to nothing ness to coming back together. Dog went straight to the Hokage mansion seeing the Naruto seem to be as good as knew as he seen him starting to move as he was coming back to the real world.

Dog had just arrived at the mansion when Naruto finally opened his eyes to look at the silver haired masked ambush that was taking him to jiji he was great full truly that not everybody hated him or wanted to harm him , he never really understood why they accused him of having the nine tales.

"Knock....knock"
"Come in" the third Hokage said
As he watched the door open he could see one of his best anbu dog along with...a little blond child with cold blue eyes he recognized that boy as little Naruto .
" Hokage-sama" Dog said as he walked and bound with Naruto walking right behind so close it was like he was practically attached to him.
"Dog, I see you have a friend .... hi Naruto" the Hokage said as he watched Naruto peeked his head out from behind the dog masked anbu looking quit scared .
"Hi-hi jiji" Naruto said in a whisper as he slowly walked forward toward the man he seen as a grandfather
As Naruto walked toward lord 3rd, the old man could see a mix of coldness and fear in Naruto. The old man know what Naruto was going thru but he didn't truly know how bad it was.
"Lord Hokage , I've came to bring Naruto to you, I found him in a alley way beat to the brink of death by villagers I was there in enough time to catch them but I did manage to find him in the alley knocked out barely breathing."Dog said
The Hokage looked at dog as if he brew a second head , the Naruto in front of him looked untouched, he looked pure,clean, he looked as if he never been beat in his life.. but then he seen how dog gave him a single trying to say more as he looked at Naruto, but that conversation would come later.
" Naruto look at me and tell me what happened to you" the Hokage said trying to hold back his blood lust in front of the boy he seen as a grandson.
"Well jiji its how dog said though it started yesterday when I was kicked out the orphanage and all my stuff was burned or destroyed by that lady though I wasn't mad i didn't really have a lot and all being a orphan. Speaking of that jiji can you pleases tell me who my parents were? Maybe as a birthday day present."Naruto asked wanting to know what happened to his parents but trying to be as convincing as possible
"Sorry Naruto but I don't know who you parents were" the Hokage said but Naruto wasn't as dumb as everyone thought from the time he could practically move he was basically the best at telling when one was lying it was like a weird gift he had and also even as a four year old he had to mature being the "demon" had its perch in all reality,but he knew that his jiji was lying and he was very upset. Maybe it was for his own good he thought but in reality he really wanted to know.

"Jiji can you please tell me I know your lying" Naruto said as he slowly cried , thinking the only one he trust was all turning on him and leaving him in the dark. He truly felt betrayed and alone , maybe it was time to take things in his own hands if he was going to be alone.
That's when he seen his jiji face it confirmed it all , he knew who his parents were but he didn't wanna tell him, Naruto turned and ran out the door as quick as he kid. To the surprise of everyone in the room from Hiruzen himself ,to dog, and the hidden anbu the boy was quick he was only four and had high chunin speed.

Hiruzen and dog were in utter shock that didn't know how Naruto picked up his lye he'll he was Hokage for fucks say he was one of the best liars in the village. Hiruzen flared his chakra sending the anbu out and then activated his silencing seals to talk to Dog.
"Alright dog you can take off you mask" Hiruzen slowly said as he was still upset for hurting Naruto, he knew Naruto was upset he really had nobody ever since that meeting where everyone was told to stay away from Naruto all he knew was alone it seems like he just made it worst.
"Hokage-sama ummm....what are we going to do about that he knows you know to the surprise of both of us , maybe it was wrong to send them away and leave him here, if this continues Naruto will be damaged and cold, I know you see his eyes the boy was scared and lonely hell I think I might have been his first human touch in a good way." The now identified Kakashi said as looked at his old Kate with concern
"I don't really know I sent my anbu to watch him for the night so he won't do anything stupid there also going to put him in an apartment so he should be fine for the time being... but still how did he catch on to my lie and how the hell is he fully healed" Hiruzen asked as he was trying to piece together everything that happened tonight in this short 10 mins.

"Well when I found him he was on the other side of the village away from the orphanage from looks it was clear he hadn't slept since he left the boy was tired when I grabbed and started running to the hospital he started to glow white as if he was healed by some type of angle it was amazing his blood was created from thin air as I was walking his robes and other bones were fixing themselves in his body as for the lying even I couldn't tell you the story on that." Kakashi said as he was trying to figure things out about his little brother ,he was upset that he couldn't raise Naruto into his sensei got back and that he had to watch as Naruto was surrounded by hate and nobody could comfort him it was something he hated above all.

Hiruzen was surprised about the white glow but he simply wrote it off as a Uzamaki thing knowing some Uzamakis have chackra that heal themselves (A/N making slot of changes to the Uzamaki clan making them more powerful) but he was still upset that he probably betrayed Naruto's trust.

Back with Naruto
Naruto was running and running until an anbu showed up in front of him and gave him a key to an apartment stating that the Hokage got him an apartment to live in by himself in the ninja part of the village so that way he'll be safer . Upon arriving to the apartment he noticed that it was in the heart of the ninja district so he would be a little safer wants he finally got there walked into the well organized apartment

Upon walking in the apartment he seen it wasn't small but it wasn't big it was honestly perfect for somebody like him. When walking thru the door he took off his shoes and walked down a small hallway at the end of the hallway there was a kitchen on the left wit a small table in the middle on the left side of the room there was a small living room it had a decent sized couch with a coffee table in the front of it with a small flat screen TV on the walls in the front. Further down there's a door that goes to a bedroom , in the bad room there is a queen size bed with a night stand on both sides . For a four year old this was a little much but he very great full for it in front of the bed there was another door leading to a bathroom with a toilet,a sink, and a stand up shower there was another door that let to a decent size closet that you could walk into.
"Well I guess I should probably think the old man for this even though I'm not forgiving him for lying to me now what to do first"Naruto said to himself
As Naruto got settled in and got comfortable he took a shower for the first ima in n two days and the plus side was that it had hot water , Naruto never felt so good in his life. He never really knew what hot water felt like in a shower he always had to clean himself in a river. After Naruto's shower he cooked himself so,e ramen it was really the only thing that was in here I mean Naruto liked ramen but he never mind eating other things beside that. He ate about 15cups as he knew he was going to be sleep form a while.Finally it was time to go to sleep and Naruto was happy he would get to see people that showed him kindness but not only that he also thought they were all beautiful.