Chapter 11

Reveled secrets
(Dont own Naruto)

Previously
"Aww shit"

Location:Konoha's council room
As Naruto arrived to the council room he knocks on the door and hears a faint come in. Naruto walks in and watches in amazement all the commotion erupts in the council room, Naruto stands in the front of the room as people began to take notice of his presence and the room quieted , as the meeting began to start.

"Why have you all summed me today ?" Naruto asked in a bored tone
"Yes why have you summed Naruto ?" Hiruzen asked as he glared at civilians side of the council.
"Well just like you all , we believe that we she know what the De... I mean what Naruto has been doing for the pass four years" Mebuki Haruno asked

As Naruto looked around the room he of course knew all the civilians would agree with this but what caught him off guard was that the ninja side of the council also had grown curious especially Fugaku and Danzo to say the least they cared for Naruto. Hell they cared for Minato he was truly a good friend more like brother and he was an excellent Hokage. They wanted the boy to have a good life but that quickly put that was stopped for understandable reasons.

As Naruto looked on he looked at the Hokage and saw that he him self was also curious.
"Why does it matter what I have been doing" Naruto asked knowing all truly why.
"Because the Demon shouldn't be more powerful than our beloved Heirs and noble civilian kids. The demon is nothing DIE !!"  Mori Mepoko said also known as a very successful tradesmen who is well known .
"HAHAHAHA" Naruto laughed out loud as everyone looked at him as if he had gone insane.
"Why does it matter this is a ninja village and I'm a ninja so it doesn't concern you" Naruto said
" That's just the thing truth be told I could kill you right now because I honestly hate when people call me a demon but that's not important anyways , thought the four years I have been     meditating and studying" Naruto stated as he gave an innocent smile. When he said that the third Hokage and Danzo made eye contact with each other thinking the same thing...
"He been training in a mindscape that's why we never saw him." They both thought

"What are you truly hiding" Mebuki asked
"Ahh I see you've been around that husband of yours so I guess you can pick up a lie well I was quit easy to read though, but I could asked you that same thing Haruno. I mean let's be honest who would've known I got kicked out the orphanage when I was four and there just so happen to be a group of villagers waiting to beat me." Naruto stated as he looked at Mebuki with those cold blue eyes
"What the hell are you t-talking about I know nothing about that" Mebuki stated as sweat started to form on that big ass four head of hers
"What was it called....ummm"Naruto pondered and pondered building the tension in the room the ninjas wondering just what the hell had Naruto been thru as they quietly waited for Naruto to figure out the answers"
"IVE GOT IT!!" Naruto yelled out the blue spoking some people in the room
"YOU CALLED IT ..... the fox hunt"Naruto said in a cold voice as everybody was surprise that an eight year old could be this serious

"The thing about this village is that you people have so many secrets and you villagers are so blinded by hatred and I'm getting really sick of your shit and your secrets, but I guess it's fine let's be honest I know pretty much everything. I would call for your execution in attacking a Konoha citizen. You have a child and she is very much like her mother and I'm not that heartless at least not yet so I won't call for it but just know I know more than all of you think.You know Mebuki I never understand why you and villagers hate me. I mean you never even considered my life for fucks sake your a mother of your own child and you have a husband as she has a father while mine's aban..." As Naruto caught himself he just looked at her as two or three tears rolled down his face as he quickly wiped them away .