Chapter 1

I don't own Naruto just plot

What is perfect blood?  Is it never having something wrong with you? Is it never having to do anything to make your body special or better, just want does having perfect blood mean. Perfect blood is a mix of the most powerful genes creating a child of uncandid potential.  In the case, the blood of the Uzumaki's, the Senju, the Uchiha, the Namikaze, and the Hyuga's blood and genes mixing together truly can make a once-in-a-lifetime type of child.

Konohagakure ( village hidden in the leaves)

The day was October 10 when the unknown heir to be, the God of Gods was finally born but before we get to that let's travel outside the gates of the hidden Leaf Village just in the forest not far away. Deep inside this pitch-black forest, we see a beautiful maiden in the moonlight.

 On such a dreaded night, this mystery woman was wearing a beautiful white kimono decorated in hand-stitched purple bluish and silver lining designs along the edges of this kimono. Taking a closer look at the stranger's true appearance we could see her beautiful long silver hair. Her hair stopped at her ankles and it was truly majestic, this mysterious woman had the body worthy of a Goddess, and her eyes were the color of the moon. Her name you might ask well her name was Taiyo meaning solar where she lived when she was first created throughout the solar eclipse of life. Taiyo is an accent beast known as the infinite-tailed beast to be more specific the strongest tailed beast one beast with infinite potential and rumored to have infinite power.

 Well nobody really didn't know hell her herself didn't even know.  Now no human living really knew or knows of  Taiyo as she has been around even before human existence as a whole.  Taiyo was made by Chronos the original immortal god. The true ruler is one of all power. Similar to the sage of six paths and the bijuus that used to roam the Earth Taiyo shares a fatherly bond with her creator or in her case her father. She was created using Chronos powers and trees of primordial gods across the multiverse.  Yes trees as in multiple primordial trees

Taiyo has been living for millenniums upon millenniums she was around even before aka I came into existence to be truthful she was ancient. Taiyo traveled the world all over going undercover all throughout and exploring but now she was tired and she was also bored now she wanted something more a mate per say but also a relationship with a human a very special human at that.

Back deep in the forest, we see Taiyo sitting on a big boulder type rock  starring at the moon and stars
"What should I do now "  was her thoughts, Taiyo was told by her father to find a worthy heir for his place on the throne as he felt it was time to move on and retire in his words and she quotes " I'm getting too old for this shit I'm going to the true heavens to find me a smoking hot milf of some kind. Don't worry though I'll return to train my next heir though I expect you to do most of the work" he stated before sealing his powers in Taiyo for the next heir and then up and vanishing saying nothing else to her.

 Throughout her journey Taiyo never found a worthy heir, she never found a worthy mate most of the men being, of course, shittier than ever only wanting her for her beauty or her body even though she far surpassed any of them in terms of powers and stamina. That, of course, was really her only true goal in life but she was done with waiting and she was tired of being alone for these eternities she wanted love of her own and wanted it so damn bad.

ROAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

RRRRROAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!

"Sounds like Karumi was let out from her jailer " Taiyo sighed in thought
"Well I have nothing else to do lets go pay an old friend a visit " Taiyo stated as she walked away from the dimly lit sky heading right to the gates of the village hidden in the leaf.