2. Making Pizza's

A/N ~ Annyeong haven't posted in a while now. I'm currently working on my exams so I won't be started another short story in a while so that means I can only update Second Chance or the epilogue of It's Okay, It's Love. Sooo enough ranting and enjoy this chapter :). Love A ~

~ Ken,

It took me five years to find her but then one day going to the local cafe, finding her crying daughter was all I had to do to find her. I look at her, still as beautiful as I know her. The only difference is that we are older then back then and she has a daughter with some guy. I still can't believe she moved on and has a family as for me? I had been looking for her all over.

"You look beautiful" I say as I smile gently at her. "Ana, I missed you so much" I tell her honesty.

Ana shakes her head softly, holding Hyemin on her arm. "No Jae-Hwan, don't start".

With those words she turns around as she tries to leave the cafe but I grab her shoulder. If only she knew how sorry I am for everything I've done to her. I really love her and made some stupid mistakes, but after five years I've changed. If the father of Hyemin is out of sight then I am willing to raise her with Ana. But I bet she would never let me after all I had done to her.

"I'm begging you Ana, I love you. I never stopped loving you. I made some stupid decisions and I thought I didn't love you anymore but I do" I beg her as I feel my eyes water slightly.

"Eomma, uncle Ken, don't cry" Hyemin says cutely. "Eomma can uncle Ken come with us to the house" Hyemin begs her mother with her cute puppy eyes.

Ana bites her lower lip, debating on whether of not to bring me along. Hyemin taps her mother's cheek impatiently while waiting for the answer. In the end Ana sighs.

"Fine but uncle Ken must behave".

I see her turn around as she quickly wipes an upcoming tear away. "I'll see you outside".

I only nod before I quickly run towards the table I was sitting at. My friends are now doing shots as they excitedly talk to the female waitress. those idiots. Especially N since he almost throws the alcohol all over her.

"Yah idiots, I actually found her. I'm going to make things right" I tell him as they high five me in their drunk mood.

Leo being the only sober one grins. "Good luck Ken, you can do it".

"Was the little girl her daughter" Hongbin asks with a slight slur in his speech. "Because she looks soooo much like Ana".

I nod quickly before walking away towards Ana whose standing at the exit of the terrace while holding hands with Hyemin. In complete silence - except for the cute little Hyemin whose talking excitedly - we walk towards her house. Hyemin insisted that we both hold one of her hands, Ana turned white after hearing that but smiled the worries away as she agreed with her little girl. I do admit that we looked like a family while walking down the streets, and this is how I always imagined my life with Ana. But then together with our own little daughter.

Suddenly Hyemin let's go of our hands as she runs towards a small house with a wooden door with a cute little orange kitten laying on the doormat. "Kookie we're home" she says as she hugs the kitten.

Ana smiles at her daughter while retrieving her keys from her pocket as she opens the door. I look inside and realise it's almost a copy of her old apartment but then a bit messier with children's toys laying around.

"Hyemin clean your toys sweetie, eomma will make some pizza tonight".

I see how her she nods excitedly before quickly gathering her toys from the living room so she can run to her room. With a smile I follow Ana to the kitchen where she starts opening cabinets to gather ingredients for her pizza. I remember how we had flower fights, how we got covered from head to toe while laughing at how the other looked.

"I don't know on how long you are planning on staying here, but I hope this will be the last time you come into my life".

She puts down the bag of flower on the table with a loud thud causing some of it to spill on her. I chuckle at her white face while she gets annoyed.

"Yah you think this is funny" Ana asks.

"If you see it from my point of view then- yes".

With a cheeky smile she grabs a hand full of flower before throwing it at me. "Not so funny now huh" she asks.

She sticks out her tongue at me and turns around to grab something out of the cub board. I quickly grab a hand full of flower before throwing it in her face. She shrieks and turns around with an even whiter face.

"I hate you so much now".

I look at how she grabs an tomato and squeezes it in my face. The red liquid runs down my neck into my shirt. I look up and see her smile innocently at me. She then tries to run away but I quickly grab her waist as we tumble and land on the floor, me on top of her.

"Maybe I should squeeze you in the oven instead of going through the trouble of making dough" she says jokingly as she wipes away the tomato juice off of me.

I stare into her eyes as I think back at everything we went through. I can't stop myself anymore as I press my lips onto her. At first she's hesitant but quickly wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me back. We completely forget everything around us in the kiss while I'm happy to have her back, well sort off. Suddenly she pushes me off her, sitting up with her back against the cabinets.

"Jae-Hwan, I have to tell you something. Something I have wanted to say to you for the past five years" Ana softly says rubbing her hands on her thighs. "Promise me you won't freak out".