"Natsu you're to far apart from Zeref. Any longer and you both will faint."

Zeref, Lucky and Mavis were in the guildhall they were curious were Natsu and Lucy went. But then suddenly Zeref collapsed. Everyone went to Zeref trying to help him and at the same time Mira comes down shouting that an S-Class job was missing.

"Natsu."

Everyone looked at Zeref and then to Markarov who was standing up.

"I can't believe they really took an S-Class job. Which one was it."

Mavis looked terrified. "The cursed Island of Galou."

Markarov eyes widen with shock and anger. "We need to get them back. Where is Erza?"

"She is on a job."

"Laxus?"

"Not going to babysit Natsu if he is cut out he will finish it if not he will die. Either way not my problem."

Suddenly black flames were seen around the guildhall. Zeref who was still kneeling had fire around him trying to stand up. He had the most terrifying face. It was clearly seen that he was angry at his little brother.

"Natsu"

"Zeref you're in no condition to go search for him."

Markarov stopped Mavis from saying anything else. "Zeref you may go search for Natsu. But Gray and Mavis need to go with you in case the next stage occurs on both of you."

Mavis went to Zeref trying to hold him up while he was standing. Zeref nod and both him and Mavis looked over to Gray who smiled at them.

Gray Zeref and Mavis left the guildhall with Lucky behind them. Zeref led them the way because one of their positive signs of the bond is that they can feel where the other one is. The nearer they get to Natsu the better Zeref feels until they're back in range. "He is in this city."

Zeref walked straight to the port. Mavis and Gray behind him and Lucky flying next to Zeref. Zeref was awfully quiet. He must be concentrating on Natsu to find his exact whereabouts. Zeref suddenly stops walking.

"Lucky."

Lucky already knew what he wants. Lucky gets to Zeref's back flying him to the port. Zeref found Natsu and didn't want to waste any minute. Mavis and Gray just casually walked to the port knowing that they wouldn't want to see what exactly awaits Natsu when Zeref gets there.

Natsu was unconscious due to the fact that he realized they had to sail to the Island. But he woke up as he felt a familiar dark aura approaching.

"Oh man Zeref is here and he is extremely angry. I am so going to die this time."

"Don't tell me something like that happend before."

"Only once when I ate his favourite snack. Never do this okay. You wouldn't want to see what he becomes if I can't cool him down."

Zeref arrived landing in front of Natsu Lucy and Happy. Lucky went right to Happy and they both flew back to get Mavis and Gray. Zeref looked at Natsu. He could sense that Natsu had something in mind but Natsu blocked his feelings so it was hard to read what he wants. Instead of forcefully dragging him now he wants an explanation.

"Natsu what has gotten into your mind. Explain yourself before I drag you bag."

Zeref had a flame in his hands approaching. Natsu backed up. Mavis and Gray finally came to see Zeref walking up to Natsu. Natsu was about to explain it to Zeref when a man approached them.

"You guys are wizards?" This question caught everyone off guard. And they looked to the man asking the question.

"I heard that this blonde and her friends wanted to go to Galou Island if you're wizards that means that you will go there to save them aren't you."

"No-"

"Yes we are can you bring us there?"

"Yes of course come with me. Here is my boat I'll gladly bring you there if you can help that island."

Zeref wanted to say something but Natsu picked him up throwing him on the boat. Then going up to Gray knocking him out tie him up and also throwing him onto the boat.

"Mavis I hope you will just follow and come with us I wouldn't want to knock you out too."

Mavis just sat down next to Zeref who was caught off guard and is now suffering from his motion sickness. Natsu goes on the boat and is met with the same fate. Lucy Lucky and Happy look at eachother shrugging and also sat down on the boat. On the way to the Island they were explained what exactly happend at the Island. The man who lend them his boat disappeared. A storm approached them and a big wave swallowed them. They found eachother at the beach of the Island.

"Is everyone alright?"

Everyone stands up gesturing that they're fine. Natsu looks around to try and find where the village is.

"Natsu"

Natsu turns around facing Zeref. They look at eachother. A couple of minutes past while Lucy and co. are watching them looking at eachother. Then Zeref and Natsu both sigh. This gesture Natsu and Zeref do is actually one of their advantages of their bond. They can't read each others mind but each others feelings.

"Next time tell me beforehand. Let's just go and get this done before they send Erza after us. She wouldn't understand something like this."

Lucky went and sat on Zeref's head. Happy doing the same on Natsu's head. With that they searched for the village until they found it. The villagers let them pass after they saw their guild marks. The villagers explained that the moon started turning purple and that's when they started turning into monsters. When a monster went berserk they killed it. That's how the son of the master died. They were given the task to destroy the moon.

After the talk they were given a room and told to not be out in the night for long as the purple moon could effect them as well.

"This sounds ridiculous. Destroying the moon. There has to be something else."

Zeref looked outside. Something was definitely wrong with their story. "Let's head to the moon temple tomorrow it could give us some information about this situation." Everyone agreed and they want to sleep.

Zeref was still up trying to get what exactly was wrong with this place. Mavis woke up seeing that Zeref is still up. "Still thinking about the mission?" Mavis stood next to Zeref. "Yeah. You should get some sleep I have a bad feeling something is going to happen tomorrow." Zeref patted Mavis head then leaning close kissing her. She then went in to bed again smiling.

Zeref made sure that Mavis was asleep. "Natsu" Said person already knew that Zeref was aware that he also wasn't asleep. Natsu stood up going to Zeref. "What I meant earlier is true. Don't hide your feelings I'm your older brother. The only person you can trust the most. Please don't hide anything from me ever again okay?" Natsu looked at Zeref almost crying. He would burst out crying by now but his friends where in the room so he couldn't show any weakness. Zeref then hugged and petted Natsu. The feeling of not being good enough to be Zeref's brother flew away. Zeref was his only brother and he most certainly is worthy of being called his brother. Now he was upset that he let such feelings get to him. "Let's do this again when we get home." Zeref nodded still holding his brother in his arms. They were so focused on eachother that they didn't notice that everyone else woke up and was watching them in awe.

Hey hey how's it going. I totally forgot to upload it yesterday. I just remembered a second ago. I'm really really sorry.

So how do you like it. Is it good is it bad? Let me know in the comments. See you soon.

Next Chapter on March 7