THIRTY ONE

Lani's P.O.V
Me and the girls were currently in my room getting ready for the party downstairs. Two can play that game, he wants to be asshole fine but I'm going to show him how it doesn't effect at all.
Chyna said "Is this cute?"

I said "Ouu, yes bestie!"India said "And me?"

India said "And me?"

I said "Ouu, yes bestie!"India said "And me?"

Chyna said "Gorgeous as always."
India giggled like a child.
I said "Lastly...?"

They both said in unison "Sexy as fuck!"I said "You girls ready to have some fun?" with a smirk on my face

I said "You girls ready to have some fun?" with a smirk on my face.
"Hell yeah."The girls said in unison.
We walked down steps going into the living room. Chyna was goofing off as usual and I had turned back for sec but then I had bumped into a hard chest.
He had a firm grip on my waist which kept me from falling.
I started to look up and apologize until I realized it was David, satan himself.
"Actually I take that back." I said while smacking his hands off me and brushing past him.
"Lani, wait!" Dave said while grabbing my arm firmly.
"What?! And don't touch me!" He instantly let go of my arm and held a small frown.
"Are you ever gonna let me explain? I tried apologizing over a thousand times. So, what you just not gone talk to me ever again?" He said.
"That's the plan." I said with a sarcastic smile.
"Come on ma, let's just get out here and talk."
Dave said with pleading eyes.
My eyes soften for a lil before I almost gave in until Chyna stepped in.
"She's good! What don't you understand? You fucked up, bad. So, you lost your chance buddy." Chyna said.
India and Chyna pulled me away from him while he yelled my name. We got outside and I let out a breath of relief I didn't even know I was holding.
"You good mamas?" India said.
"Yes, thanks Chyna I almost gave in."
"Babes, it's okay if you want to forgive him ?" Chyna said.
India said "No the fuck it's not. Did you forget what he did to her."
"Yeah, it was fucked up but she has to follow HER heart. Whatever she's decides we respect and support her decision right India?" Chyna said.
India rolled her eyes and huffed then said "Yes mom."
I chuckled a lil because she did sound like somebody's mother. Chyna sent a evil glare my way and I threw my hands up.
I said "Well, it doesn't matter anyway because I'm not gonna forgive him."
India grabbed my hand and said "Welp, that's that. Let's go turn up!"
2 hours later...
The girls and I were drunk off our asses but we were actually having fun. We twerking on these guys we met earlier while we was going to get drinks. I was really fucking it up I guess because the girls and others at the party surrounding me, hyping me up.
At this moment I didn't have a care in the world but that lasted very shortly because I was snatched up and I immediately started swinging on whoever grabbed me until I was faced with a very pissed Christian.
I'm still pissed at him so him being mad makes me feel a whole lot better.
I smirked just to show him I'm amused by his pain.
The girls quickly came up behind ready to have my back with whatever this is about to be.
Christian screamed "What are you even doing down here? I thought you didn't want the party to happen."
India said "Well, she changed her mind. Gotta problem bitch boy?"
Christian gritted out "I wasn't talking to you."
"But she was talking to you." Chyna said.
Somebody walked passed and I snatched their cup and downed it about to walk off. Until Christian grabbed me again.
I grabbed his wrist and twisted because he needs to stop touching me.
India said "That's a sign she getting fed up, don't touch her no more. She's done with you, just let it go."
Christian bitterly chuckled and said "You wanna play it like that? Okay cool, two can play that game."
I looked back at him confused as he yelled Breah name. He still gets the silent treatment so I'm not gonna warn him that I will break that lil bitch in half.
She walked up to him with a goofy ass grin on her face as he just aggressively kissed her right in front of me while gripping her ass.
I felt a wave a jealously over me but I kept it under wraps. He just shows me time and time again all he gon do is disrespect me. But, it's cool. I'm petty bitch I believe karma and he's about to see it.
They finally let up for a breath of air and he looked at me with a sly grin while my face was blank.
The he took off the chain I bought him and put it around her neck that's when my blood started to boil.
"Hey girls, I'm ready for some real fun now."
I said with a wide smile.
"Girls, go choose your victim of the night." I said while looking around for mines.
The girls said "Oh, hell yes."
Christian said nervously "Lani, what are you about to do?"
Chyna said "Don't get worry now bitch boy. You provoked her, now you gotta deal with consequences."
Dave walked past me, perfect. I grabbed him pulled him to me. He looked shocked to see it was me.
I said "Want me to forgive you?"
Dave said "Yes mama!"
I smiled brightly "Me, you jacuzzi now! Oh, and get that bottle of henny."
I started stripping out my clothes and all of their mouths dropped.
I smiled at Dave innocently and he started to fix himself in his trunks.
He mumbled "This girl gon be the death of me."
While India said to Chyna "You think she would down for experimenting cause damn."
Chyna said "Hell yeah, she better be looking like that."
Me and Dave walked off and he took off his shirt and we got in.
He sat on the seat built in while I swam to him. I straddled his lap and one of his hands gripped my waist while I moved closer to his face.
My lips brushed his as his breathing hitched.
Dave said "Don't you think we should talk-"
I cut him off by kissing him. I pulled away sucking on his bottom lip.
"I rather keep kissing, don't you think?"
Dave chugged the henny and nodded his head rapidly.
He poured some in my mouth and we started a heated make out session while Christian was glaring at me.
It's gon be a long night...