TWENTY FIVE

Lani's P.O.V
I woke up due to someone calling me and I grabbed my phone off the nightstand. It read
"l💍ml is trying to call you..."
I hesitated to answer but answered on the third ring and said "Hi hi."
Dave said "What's up mamas? You never texted me back yesterday, we good?"
I said "Everything great it's just we really need to talk."
Dave said "Tell me now."
"It's not a conversation over the phone, we need to be face to face."
Dave stayed silent and then I saw I was receiving a facetime call which said
"l💍ml is trying to FaceTime you..."
I answered the call and he said "We are face to face." while laughing a little bit.
I said "I don't know how to say this so I'm just gonna say it."
Dave said "Something happened between you and Christian."
I said "Yes and I'm so sorry and I know you must hate me but I'm just confused with all of this and I love you but it's just diff-"
Dave cut me off and said "It's okay, it's okay slow down. I'm not mad at you."
"You not?"
"No, I could never be mad at you. I love you too much and it's my fault that this is even happening, I broke our bond and I will never stop trying to get that back. You were honest with me and that's all I can ask for, So are y'all together now?
I looked at him and said "No, we are just figuring things out right now but I do have something else to tell you."
Dave said "You lost your virginity, I know. Your glowing, you didn't think I wouldn't notice the difference in you and all I do is admire you. And, before you say anything, I don't think no different of you. He was your first and I plan on being your last.
I smiled and said "Thanks for being so understanding. I miss you bubba."
Dave said "I miss you too mamas, wanna go out next Friday?"
I nodded excitedly and he said "Alright, I'm gonna pick you up Friday. Bye mamas."
"Bye bubba."
I hung up the phone and then threw my phone on the side of the bed. I laid back and then starting to think about Christian and then I realized that Christian wasn't in here. Did he leave me while I was sleep. He could've told me he was leaving, that's fucked up. I got up and grabbed some leggings out my closet and I was about to go see if he was in his room. I was about to slip my slides on but someone came in my room.
It was Christian with two plates full of food. It had potatoes, pancakes, bacon, and toast. He was carrying orange juice under his arm. I sighed and then he said "Where you was about to go?"
I said "I was about to come looking for you. I thought you left me while I was sleep."
Christian laughed and I took my leggings back off and sat on the bed. Christian said "Nah, mamas I wouldn't leave you. I wanted to surprise you with breakfast."
I said "Awe, thank you." I kissed his cheek and grabbed the juices from him and sat them on my nightstand and I grabbed my plate and sat on my bed. I grabbed the remote and then turned on spongebob squarepants. Christian said "You are so childish."
I said "I don't care, this will forever be my show."
Christian laughed and we started eating and just enjoying each other's company.
25 minutes later
I had just finished my food and I was bored so I decided I was gonna roll up. I asked Christian to get my thing for me, "Can you hand me that small blue chest out the closet?"
Christian nodded and went to grab it and asked "What's in here?"
"None of your business."
Christian rolled his eyes and then opened the box and said "Oh, you about to fire up."
I snatched the box and laughed and said "Yeah. You wanna smoke with me?"
Christian nodded his head and I took out some sheets.
Christian said "I got some blueberry roll ups, if you wanna use that."
I said "Yeah but can you roll it. I don't know how to roll blunts."
Christian smiled and said "Alright. I'm gonna show you one day."
I nodded and smiled, just watching him and thinking about him already making plans in the future with me. I was admiring him for awhile I guess and he caught me staring and said "Like something you see ma?"
I said "Nah, thinking about somebody."
Christian looked at me and said "Thinking about somebody else huh? Okay, you gonna see."
I said "Nigga, I'm not scared of you. I am my own woman and big, big single."
I was trying to start an argument with him because I was bored and I wanted to see his reaction.
Christian said "Alright, keep talking shit. You gonna see."
I rolled my eyes and said "Roll like 4 blunts please."
Christian nodded and did as told and I was just on my phone. I was texting Airi about going to the mall later because I had to let her know about what went down last night.
Me: wyd?
bestie bae❤️😘🖇: Nothing. Oct and I got in an argument so I'm mad at him.
Me: about?
bestie bae❤️😘🖇: My clothes, he said they are to revealing. Like, nigga you are my boyfriend not my father.
Me: fr.
bestie bae❤️😘🖇: He texting me but I'm gonna ignore him for a couple hours so he can beat these guts up 🤪
Me: periodt.💅 mall later?
bestie bae❤️😘🖇: Ofc. See ya later boo💕 always and...😘
Me: forever❤️
I looked back over at Christian and he was handed my the first blunt and while I sparked up, he did the same. We was in my room, smoking chilling and I started playing music and we was making smoking videos. We was looking so cute, blowing the smoke into each other mouths and kissing and shit. I was onto my second blunt and I was almost done with it. I was already off the fucking walls and I wanted to play. I got up and threw my hair up into a high ponytail and grabbed my ethika boxer that matched my bra and I was about to start fucking with Christian. I was just about to start doing random stuff.
I started looking on my phone and started looking at All American cast but mainly the boys and searched up them shirtless. I was making sounds and saying stuff like "Mhmm." "Whew lord."
Christian snatched my phone out my hand and said "Alright ma, you about to make me fuck you up."
I said "We can fight, don't get your ass beat."
"Lani, I'm not playing. You already got something coming to you. I would chill out."
I got up and jumped on him saying let's fight and trying to get him hype. After about 2 minutes of annoying him we started play fighting and he was winning but that didn't stop me. At this point we was on the floor rolling around and shit then everybody came into my room and I was on top of Christian and I had his hands pinned down at the moment.
The twins said in unison "Aww, they was fucking."
Justin said "I can't believe this right now. My wife is cheating on me with my brother." jokingly.
I got up off the floor along with Christian and I said "We was just play fighting. Why y'all in here?"
Quincy said "We heard noises and it was going on for 20 minutes so we was concerned but we see y'all on some freaky shit."
I said "Shut the fuck up. I just told you what we was doing, don't make me beat your ass too."
Christian sat on the bed and then Quincy said "Yeah, that will never happen. Christian beat her ass."
Christian nodded and said "I was, don't let her cap to y'all."
I rolled my eyes and started punching him again and we was fighting and everyone else in the room was laughing and watching us.
Christian said "Y'all get out, watching us and shit." while we was still fighting.
Justin said "Nigga, shut up. That's my wife anyways." while walking out with everyone.
Christian mumbled lowly "But, I was the one fucking her last night."
I hit his arm and then he picked me up off the floor and then threw me on my bed, he climbed on top of me and said "I'm done ma, I'm tired."
I rolled over on top of him and said "You tired?"
I looked down at him smirking and leaned down and started kissing on his neck. He moaned very lowly and quietly which turned me on even more. While we was play fighting he was turning me on. I started grinding my hips on his dick and leaving hickeys all on his neck. His hands was rubbing my ass and the he flipped me over and then started to take my boxers off. I stopped him and said "Lock the door."
Christian did just that and he laid back over top of me and pulled my boxers completely off and started kissing on my thighs and leaving hickeys on them.
He was getting closer and closer to my pussy and I knew he was just teasing so I couldn't give him the satisfaction of saying something.
Christian said "Oh, you ain't got nothing to say. Okay, I bet you will be talking when your screaming my name."
I stayed quiet and he started eating me up like his life depended on it. He was flicking his tongue up and down quickly and sticking his tongue in my pussy. I put my hand over my mouth to silence moans. He started shaking his face in between my thighs and that sent me over the edge. I squirted all over face followed along by cum. He slurped all of it up like a pro then he took his shorts off and grabbed a condom out of his pocket. I smiled because I was horny as fuck and a bitch knew she was about to get some good dick.
Christian slid the condom on and then he placed himself at my entrance.
Christian said "You wanted to play games right? Imma show you."
Before I could respond, Christian pushed himself all the way in with no warning. I let out a loud gasp and he started to go to work. He was pounding my shit and that shit felt amazing but it also hurt. I still wasn't tryna moan because I wanted to make him mad.
Christian said "Damn ma, you so fucking tight."
I said "Mhmm."
Christian said "You was thinking about somebody right? Who you thinking about now huh?" while smirking at me.
Christian was fucking the shit out of me and I was trying for dear life not to moan and Christian was not going easy on me.
Christian said "What's my name mama? Who beating your shit up?"
I said "K-k-king."
Christian said "Oh, you wanna be stubborn. Okay."
He pulled out of me and then I let out a sigh of relief, I had already came 3 times in that 25 minutes.
Christian said "We not done, ass up and face down."
I immediately changed my whole expression, I said "I'm sorry, I was just playing. I'm done."
Christian shook his head smirking and said "Nah, I told you chill the fuck out and I warned you but you don't listen. Ass up and face down, now!"
I stayed still because I was kinda scared, it was my first time getting backshots and I knew he wasn't gonna take it easy on me.
Christian said "If I have to move you myself, you gonna regret it."
I moved quickly because I was scared and I do what daddy tell me to do. I turned over and arched my back and then I felt Christian's hands on my waist.
Christian said "You got the perfect arch ma. Too bad I'm about to break that shit."
I didn't get a chance to respond again because he started drilling my shit and at this point I was screaming to the top of my lungs. He was pounding my shit and it was making the noise of when somebody stirring macaroni. Christian was just grunting but I was moaning like a bitch.
Christian grabbed my ponytail and started pulling and that shit had me all the way turned on.
Christian said "What's my name?"
I said "Da-d-da-daddy!"
"Who beating your shit up?"
"Daddy!"
Christian grabbed my neck and pulled me to him and my back was to his stomach and he was making me look at him.
Christian said "Who pussy is this?"
I said "It yours, it's daddies."
We kissed and I felt in complete heaven but I knew I was gonna have some trouble walking after this.
Christian let me down and I started throwing my ass back on him and he said "Fuck." under his breath. After about a couple minutes he started going harder and faster and I knew he was about to come but I wanted to try one more thing.
I said "Lay down baby."
Christian said "What you tryna do ma?"
I said "You'll see."
He laid down as told and I climbed on top of him and took my bra off. I tightened my ponytail then I lifted up a little then slowly slid on Christian dick. Christian let out a soft moan and I was just slowly taking in every inch. Christian was finally all the way in and I was just going slow. I placed both of my hands on his chest and started riding the fuck out of him. I was going fast as shit, Christian places his hands on my waist and guiding my hips.
I was about reach my final point and I was getting tired and I wanted Christian to cum with me. I started kissing on his neck leaving more hickeys knowing that turns him on.
He grabbed my ass, pushing me down on him even more and said "I'm about to nut mama."
I looked him in his eyes and leaned down to share a passionate kiss while we both came undone.
I flopped down beside him and we just laid beside each other catching our breaths. I rolled over and laid on his chest and said "Well, that just happened."
Christian said "Yeah, now you know not to play about what's mine."
I laughed lightly and said "Okay daddy." I pecked his lips and we started kissing and then we got interrupted by Christian getting a text message from his phone. He grabbed his phone and I saw his lock screen and it was the picture I took of us yesterday.
While Christian responded to the text message, I got up slowly and limped all the way to my closet to get an oversized shirt.
I said "You gotta change your lock screen."
Christian said "Why?"
I said "Umm, maybe because I'm not your girlfriend. What if someone see's?"
Christian shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't care. It's my phone."
I rolled my eyes and then Christian said "Hey, I'm going to the studio in about an hour. Is that cool?"
I said "Yeah, I wanna go to the mall with Airi anyways."
Christian said "Alright. I'm surprised you wanna walk around anyways." while getting behind me.
I said "Well, I was planning on going before you did this to me and I can't back out now. I gotta get in the shower."
Christian laughed and said "Okay."
I said "Don't come in there." while smiling.
Christian said "I can't make any promises." and left out the room.
I started laughing and laid out what I was gonna where to the mall. I pulled out some black leggings, Christian's orange hoodie, and orange ugg slides. I pulled out my matching under garments I was gonna wear and hopped in the shower.
5 minutes later...
I was singing in the shower listening to Pu$$y Fairy by Jhené Aiko. Then, the shower curtain got pulled back and I screamed "What the fuck?"
I realized it was Christian and I deeply sighed and he said "That what make your soul smile?" while smirking.
I looked down and he came into the shower and picked me up and pinned me up against the wall and y'all know what happened after that.
45 minutes later...
I was completely dressed and I was doing my hair with distractions from Christian because he just wanted to annoy me and I was taking him as a joke.
Christian said "I wanted to where my hoodie today."
I rolled my eyes and said "No, you didn't. You were gonna where the hoodie you have on now. You just wanna have something to say."
Christian said "Lani, I wanted to where that one. Actually give it to me."
I had just finished my hair and I had did a high ponytail and two hair strands on the side and my hair had loose curls in it so the ponytail was looking cute and I put on some lashes and lipgloss.
I said "Christian, if you make me take the hoodie off. I will walk out the house and go get another nigga hoodie and try me if you want too."
Christian got up and said "Yeah, stop fucking playing with me. Go ahead and wear the hoodie ma, I was just playing."
I said "That's what I thought."
Christian grabbed my neck and said "Don't get your insides fucked up again."
I nodded and then he let go of my neck and I got a text on my phone.
bestie bae❤️😘🖇: I'm here. Come outside.
Me: kk.
I turned to Christian and said "Airi here."
Christian said "Alright ma. I'm be back around 10, so you wanna watch some movies or some when I get back?"
I said "Yeah." I gave him a hug and a kiss and I walked out my bedroom door with him following behind me and we walked out the front door and he went to his car and I went to Airi's.
I got in the car and said "Hey girly." Airi looked at me and started smiling big as hell and said "Hey. Why you walking like that?"
I looked down and scratched my ear and said "Huh?"
Airi said "If you can huh, you can hear. Why you walking like that?"
I said "You know dancing and stuff got my legs sore."
Airi said "Uh huh. So, you got a new highlighter or something because you're glowing."
I said "Nope. I just used some moisturizer."
"Oh okay. Bitch, stop lying! You got fucked!"
I started dying laughing and I said "No, I had sex. The second time we fucked."
Airi stopped at a red light and said "Y'all had sex twice? You just telling me now."
I said "I've been too busy to tell you."
Airi said "Wow, okay. Was it good? Got you a nice tall glass of chocolate milk." while sticking her tongue out.
"Bitch, felt like I was on cloud 9. We still got some things to work out though."
"If you talking about Breah, fuck that bitch."
I laughed and said "You don't even know her."
"I don't care. I want you and King to be together so she gotta go."
I laughed and checked the time because I wanted to go out to eat and I wanted to make sure it was early enough.
I said "Well, she will be gone real soon. I wanna get some to eat, let's go to Jonny Rockets."
Airi said "Period. Yes, I want some loaded tater tots."
We both laughed and listened to music until we finally arrived at the restaurant and I texted Christian.
Me: uu want some food?
him: Yea ma. Get me a burger or sum please.
Me: i gotchu.
him: You staying at the house tonight?😏
Me: wasn't plannings on it.
him: Ard, well now you are. Be back before I get there.
Me: nigga, i do want i want. just because we have sex doesn't mean you control me.
him: 😂😂😂
him: Not like that, just don't want you to be out late.
Me: aww🥺🥺🥺
Me: okay munchkin 😘 bye.💕
him: bye mamas❤️
I looked at the time and it was 7:26 and we walked into the restaurant and got seated, ordered food and we had our little girl talk.
1 hour later...
Airi and I had just arrived at the mall and we was about to walk in. I saw a big crowd over by the side of the mall and wanted to know what was going on. I looked over there and low and behold it's Mr & Mrs It Couple. I was beyond fucking livid.