THREE

I unlocked the front door and gave him a quick tour of the house. I showed him around and then we went into my room, I left the door open because I had company and even though my cousin wouldn't care, I just felt awkward about it. We both got comfortable, I had changed and when I got back he asked "Is it okay, if I smoked in here?" I should've told him no but I didn't care, they didn't really smoke in the house but things change. I said "Sure, just open the window while you smoke. My cousin doesn't care that I smoke but he doesn't really smoke inside the house so..."
He said "I completely understand, I respect it."
While he rolled up three J's and began smoking one, I put on the first Kevin Hart movie. After him taking about four puffs he passed it to me. I hit it a couple times and we passed it back and forth. We smoked three J's back to back. We chilled for a while so the weed would have a chance to kick in.
*COUPLE HOURS LATER*
Dave and I had started play fighting. We were on the forth Kevin Hart movie so, he started making jokes so I punched him in his chest and we started fighting. The weed had kicked all the way in now because I was so freaking hype. We was fighting and then I heard a knock on my door. The door was already open, my cousin and Jamie just wanted us to know they were present. I walked to the door and said "Yes?"
Tyrese said "It's getting late, I just wanted to know if your friend want to sleep over?"
I said "He can if he wants to but I don't know, can I let you know."
Tyrese said "Yeah, lemme know soon."
I said "Okay." and closed my door.
I walked over to Dave and said "It's getting kinda late and my cousin wants to know if you wanna stay over?"
Dave said "Sure, if that's okay with you?"
I said "I don't care, you can sleep in the guest room or my pull out couch. Whatever you prefer?"
Dave said "I don't care. Is there like a store or something around here?"
"Yeah, that's why my cousin asked because he just wanted make sure you got everything you might need tomorrow or know if you leaving you know."
He said "Yeah, i get it."
I said "Okay, I am about to go tell him, come with me so you can go meet him."
He nodded and walked out the room with me. I walked into his room and said "Dave staying over, we gonna walked down the street in a lil while."
Tyrese said "Cool. What's up? I am Lani older cousin but you can call me Ty."
Dave dapped up and said "What's up. Thanks for letting my stay over bro."
Tyrese said "No problem, I'm surprised she brought you over here. She never really bring nobody over but her best friend. I always thought she was just mean and gave everybody attitude." laughing at what he just said.
Dave said "Nobody give a fuck about Lani lil ass attitude." They both were laughing and I rolled my eyes playfully.
Tyrese said "I be telling her that."
I had to sit down because I was high as hell and I knew I was about to start doing shit. Jamie walked into the room and instantly knew I was high. Jamie walked up to me and said "You ain't save me none." laughing.
I said "Wasn't mine."
Tyrese looked and me and Dave and said "Y'all high as fuck." while laughing.
Dave said "Broski, you already know what the fuck going on."
I said "To clear the air, we smoked in the house."
Tyrese said "I don't care, I slipped up a couple of times."
I laughed and said "We about to head out but we gone come back here and chill for a lil bit."
Tyrese said "Yeah okay. Y'all get some food for all us please."
I said "Yessir."
I walked out the door and pushed Dave. We started play fighting again and threw me on the floor and took a picture.
I said "Lemme see."
Dave handed me his phone and showed me the picture. I sent it to myself and decided to post it and scroll on instagram a bit before we left.