FIFTEEN

*SECOND WEEK OF BREAK UP*
Dave's P.O.V
Monday:
It has been an entire week since Lani said that we were done and I refuse to believe that is true, I have put too much time and energy into this relationship to just let it slip away because of some stupid mistake. I have been calling, texting, and dming Lani for this past week and she wasn't responding to anything, I wasn't giving up. I really do love this girl and I felt terrible for cheating on her. I have been stalking her instagram and she hasn't posted anything and didn't take the ring emoji outta her bio so, I take that as a good sign. I hope when I get back that we can at least try to work on things, I have stayed in my room at my dad house mostly because I didn't want to be around everyone. I was mainly focused on spending time with my dad and waiting to hear from Lani but my dad had to work today so I was left alone in the house with my thoughts and my photographs of the beautiful girl that I hurt. I decided that I would go to sleep because it was nothing else better to do.
Tuesday:
I woke up due to the fact that my dad was knocking on my door and I yelled for him to come in. He came into my room with a big box and said "It's a package from Milan." I instantly knew what was in there but hoping that it would give me hope that she was thinking about her giving me another chance. I grabbed the box from my dad and signaled to him that I was fine and he left out the room. I sat it on my bed and opened the box and it was exactly what I thought it would be. It was all of my clothes that I had over there and all the gifts I had brought her and all our pictures that were in her room and a hard drive. I felt a tear drip down my face and then quickly wiped it away because I still had faith in us. I grabbed the hard drive and plugged it into my computer at my desk in my room. I clicked on it's file and it was all the pictures and videos she had on her phone, I guessed she deleted them off her phone but didn't want the memories totally gone. That gave me some hope but it still upset me so I called her and to my surprise she picked up...
Lani said "What?!"
I said "I got your package..."
"Okay, and..."
"You really just gonna give up on us like that?'
"You gave up on us, the day you fucked another girl."
"It was a mistake and I have been trying to explain that to you for the past week, I was drunk and out of my mind and instantly regretted it as soon as I woke up and kicked her out. I told her it was a mistake and that I only love you and she left. I love you and it will always be you, I won't let you sit here and just erase our time together."
"Let me ask you one question."
"Go ahead."
"If there were no pictures taken and there was no way I could've known unless you told me, would you have told me."
I stayed quiet for a moment because I knew my answer was bad but I had to give her honesty because she deserves that.
I said "No."
Lani scoffed and said "See, this is exactly why we shouldn't be together. You were going to be lying to my face if I haven't found out and god knows what if you have done anything else."
"Mama, it was a huge mistakes but I'n not giving up on us, we have put time and effort into this relationship and I love you."
"Honestly, I don't even know if I feel the same way about you anymore. I'm sorry but I gotta go."
"Wait, Lani I nee-" I was cut off by the beeping sound letting me know she hung up.
I tried calling back multiple times but she kept ignoring me. I upset that she just wants to give up on us but I wasn't going to let her do that. I love her too much.
Wednesday:
I tried calling and texting Lani all day and still no answer. I missed her like crazy because me being around her all the time to us being so distant from each other and I couldn't talk to her.
Thursday and Friday I spent packing because my dad got me a day early flight because he knew about everything that was going on with Lani and I and that I really needed to see her, we've been apart for too long.
Saturday:           I spent the airplane ride thinking about what I was going to say to the love of my life. I was truly sorry about what I did to her. When I got off the plane, I went straight home. My mom wasn't there thankfully, but I unpacked everything and texted Lani that I was coming to see her around 9:45pm, I didn't get a response but I decided to take a nap because it was like 11:07am.
*FEW HOURS LATER*
I woke up and had hella notifications but I assumed that were from Lani, it was past 9:45pm so I thought she would be mad. I looked at the notifications and they were not from her, it was from random people and me being tagged and stuff. Somebody screen recorded her live while she was dancing with the same dude from my party a couple weeks ago. It wasn't no harmless either dancing like she was grinding and twerking all up on him. I was pissed, I know I messed up but it was a mistake but she looked like she was moving on and she posted after her live a picture with single written across it and she changed her bio. I was pissed and I couldn't go to her house at this time of night and she wasn't home. But, I was going to most definitely pull up on her ass tomorrow because she wasn't just about to move like that.
Sunday:
I woke up, got in the shower,brushed my teeth, washed my face and brushed my waves.
I threw on some grey sweatpants, white wife beater, a jean jacket and my blue durag. I grabbed my car keys and headed out the house going to Lani's. I have a key to her house that she gave me in case of emergencies. I unlocked the door and walked up the steps towards Lani's room, I just opened the door because I've seen it all but I knew she wasn't going to let me in. Without turning around she said "That was a quick shower." while she chuckled.
I said "Milan."
Lani turned around and dropped her phone and said "How did you get in here, you need to leave."
She tried to push me out the door but I'm way bigger than her. I embraced her into a hug but she wasn't hugging back. I missed her and if this was all I could get then that's what I will take. We were interrupted by a male voice.
The boy had said "Lani, do you have an extra towel?" Lani pulled away from me and kept looking at the both of us and I was beyond fucking pissed.