ONE

It was Sunday and I was getting myself together for my first day of my new summer job. I was actually happy about it because I had something to do to fill my time and this quarantine was finally over, I was ready to have some fun. I just finished cleaning my room and getting my outfit together. I walked out the room to go talk to my cousin Tyrese. I moved in with him about a week ago, I wanted to live here my last two years of high school to have more freedom and I knew he was kinda lonely because it's been almost a year since our aunt died and my other aunt moved four hours away. Tyrese and I were very close and I thought it would be fun to live together, he was skeptical at first because we do argue but he said it's worth a try, let's see how it goes during the summer. I walked in the room and he was playing the game and Jamie was in the chair across the bed. Jamie was Tyrese girlfriend and like the older sister I never had. Even though I had a older sister we weren't very close because we had different moms. I walked in and talked with her for awhile and then we made some tik toks. We had ordered some Chick-Fil-A and made a mukbang video, I did YouTube a little but nothing serious. I went into my room around 9:00pm and decided to get ready for bed but before that I called my bestie Airi, to see if she was back in town yet for work, we was going to be working together but she was maybe going to be a week late. She said, she wasn't going to be there and we just talked for a lil while and then I dozed off.
*NEXT DAY*
I woke up, brushed my teeth, washed my face and scrolled on instagram for a little while and then went downstairs to make some cereal. I walked down and saw Jamie and Tyrese making out intensely on the counter. I cleared my throat to get their attention.
They looked at me and then jumped off each other and said in unison "Good morning Milan."
They only called me Milan when things were serious or awkward. Everybody usually calls me Lani.
I said "I see it's a GOOD morning."
Tyrese said "Shut up. We didn't think you were up, why are you up?"
I said "It's my first day of my summer job, are you still taking me?"
Tyrese replied "Yeah, I just forgot."
I was pouring milk in my bowl of fruity pebbles and Jamie was handing me a fifty dollar bill.
Jamie said "Good thing, I always have cash but I haven't been home in a while you know."
Jamie and Tyrese always gave me money everyday ever since they found out awhile ago I was starving myself because I wanted to feel pretty. I stopped eating because I felt the only way I could feel that way if I was skinny. I'm better now and ate regularly.
I wasn't trying to take the money from her but I knew wasn't going to win this battle but it's worth a try. If I didn't take the money from her, she would pop up on me and bring me food.
Jamie said "I don't have work today, so I have all the time in the world."
I took the money, she only gave me big bill because she wanted to see that I actually bought something.
I said "Thank you." and walked out the kitchen and upstairs and while walking upstairs, I heard pots and pans fall on the floor in the kitchen, letting me know they went back to what they was doing before I got down there.
I finished my cereal and washed my bowl downstairs. I went to the bathroom to take a
shower. I got out of the shower 30 minutes later and I did my make up and then my hair and got dressed. I decided to go casual, I did a very natural look and I wore a blue jersey, light blue jeans and white jordans. I looked cute so I took some pictures and posted them on instagram. I decided to scroll and chill for a little since it was 8:15am and I didn't need to be there until 9:00am and I don't far from there.

 I decided to scroll and chill for a little since it was 8:15am and I didn't need to be there until 9:00am and I don't far from there

Liked by: hoodricch.airi, trill.shane and 720,020 others
thereallani_: nothing much just pure beauty.😘
hoodricch.airi : bestie 💙💙💙
trill.shane : 🖤
Load more comments...

Liked by: thereallani_,octthegoat, daveeast and 699,437 othershoodricch

hoodricch.airi: living my best life.✨
thereallani_: besttt ! 💗💗💗
octthegoat: 🥵
Load more comments...

✨thereallani_: besttt ! 💗💗💗octthegoat: 🥵Load more comments

Liked by: thereallani_, hoodricch.airi, yeahimjamieee and 437,543 others
bigbands.ty: pride & joy ❤️
yeahimjamiee: i love you to the moon and back.😘❤️🥺
thereallani_: goalsss 🔒🖇
Load more comments...

😘❤️🥺thereallani_: goalsss 🔒🖇Load more comments

Liked by: hoodricch.airi, octthegoat and 988,437 others
daveeast: real niggas only
yizethegoat: yea broski 🖤
prettygal_savannah: 😍😍😍
Load more comments...

airi, octthegoat and 988,437 othersdaveeast: real niggas onlyyizethegoat: yea broski 🖤prettygal_savannah: 😍😍😍Load more comments

Liked by: hoodricch.airi, thereallani_, bigbands.ty and 236,709 others
yeahimjamieee: i can't explain it, i'm into you and everything you do.💞
bigbands.ty: my babygirl ❤️
thereallani_: sissy pooh & big cuzzo locked in.🔒🖇
Load more comments...
I was done scrolling on instagram and ready to go. I was working at the same place I was working at during school just getting paid more money. I already knew most of the people there and knew what to expect so it was going to be fun. I loved working at Creative Moves but it was just some things that annoyed me but I am a 17 year old teenager, I have a attitude with everything. It was now 8:30 am and I wanted to go to Starbucks. I knocked on my cousin door and he was already ready, I grabbed my purse and left out. I got my large caramel frappe and was on the way to my job. As we were pulling up to my job...I started to get excited. I got out, dapped my cousin up and walked inside the building. I was excited for the day until I saw him.