TWENTY SIX

Lani's P.O.V
Wow!

I said "This is real cute

I said "This is real cute. They got their own little photo shoot."
Airi said "Oh, he got us all the way fucked up. I'm gonna let him know right now."
Airi started to walk but I grabbed her arm and said "We not on that. I'm not about to act a fool in public over his stupidity. Let's go."
Airi took a deep breath and nodded. We took one last look at them, Christian and I locked eyes and as soon as we did I looked away and started to walk off. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him trying to catch up to me. I grabbed Airi hand and started speed walking, we was about to reach the door and I thought I had got away until I felt a hand on my wrist.
I snatched my wrist out of the person I thought cared for me grip.
Christian said "Lani, I'm sor-"
I said "Don't, don't do that."
Christian said "It's not what it looks like. I just didn't want to ruin-"
I looked at him and said "Ruin? No, it's all good. You and your girlfriend are real cute. I will see you at the house right?"
Christian looked at me confused and said "We can leave right now if you want?"
I said "No, Airi is going to drop me off at the house and then she is going to take me home."
Christian looked sad and then nodded and said "Okay, we will talk later?"
I said "Yes." while smiling.
Airi and I walked into the mall and went straight into Forever 21.
Airi said "You are handling this well. Surprised you not mad."
I said "No, I'm livid but he will see because he not about to have me out here looking stupid."
2 hours later...
I was in my room at Christian's house and I was trying to pack all my stuff before Christian got back home. I was almost finished and all I needed to do is grab a shirt and leave.
I grabbed my shirt and was about to leave out my room and go to the car but I heard a knock on the door and instantly locked it. Christian said from the outside of the door "Open the door ma. I just wanna talk."
I stayed silent and just backed away from the door.
Christian said "Okay, I know what things
might seem like right now but just let me explain."
I still stayed silent and sat on my bed. Christian said "I know you in there. Come on, just talk to me. I wanna explain."
Christian continued because I wasn't saying anything "I'm about come in."
The door started to giggle and I stood up quickly and grabbed my duffle bag off the floor. Christian kept trying to get in my room but couldn't due to me locking it. Christian realized that and then punched the door.
Christian said "Open the fucking door Lani. I know you mad but you just have to listen to me."
At this point, I was pissed. I have to listen to him, no he gonna listen me. I got up and threw my bag over my shoulder and opened the door and slapped him so hard that my hand started to sting.
I said "No, you listen to me. Just leave me the fuck alone. You didn't have to lie, you choose to do that."
Christian said "Yes, I understand that but everything was going so perfect this morning. I didn't want you to be mad, Lani."
I said "Well, it's a little to late for that isn't it."
I started to walk away and then Christian stood in front of me and that was making matters worse.
I said "Move!"
Christian said "So, we aren't going to at least talk about this. I just want a conversation."
"And, I want a nigga not to lie to me but I guess both of those are impossible."
"Fair. But, Please?"
"Christian move before I put my hands on you and I really tryna keep my composure."
Christian stood in place and I said "You want a conversation, okay. Let me see your phone and then I will talk to you."
Christian took a deep sigh and unlocked his phone and gave it to me. I didn't want to go through his phone I wanted to see if he changed his lock screen. I locked it back and he looked at me confused and I rolled my eyes and looked at the screen which was changed to him and Breah of the pictures they took today. A couple of tears ran down my face and I quickly wiped them away.
I said "When you said you were going to studio, you were going to meet Breah, weren't you?" while sniffling a bit.
Christian nodded and scoffed and then threw his phone at the wall. Christian looked shocked and said "You need to calm the fuck down. I'm not trying to make you upset."
I said "Fuck you! I'm not your girlfriend so I don't give a flying fuck anymore. Go tend to your phone and your girlfriend."
I continued "You could've just been honest so, I could've known what I was getting into but you just filled my head with a bunch of bullshit. I can't even deal with this, leave me alone and move."
I tried to get past him and he stopped me and said "I can explain, you said if I gave you my phone we can have a conversation."
"Well, I lied. I'm learning from the best."
I was fighting with him to get out the door and I finally did but Christian picked me up and started to carry me back into the house.
We was at the doorway and I was pushing myself into him to stop him from carrying me back in the house. I bit his shoulder really hard and he dropped me. I slid my bag back over my shoulder and ran to the car. I got in the car and told Airi "Lock the doors! Quick! Quick!"
Airi did just that at the right time because Christian had just ran up to the car and trying to open the doors.
I looked away from him and told Airi to drive off and she did just that. The drive was mostly quiet to my house because I was just thinking and stuff, like how could I be so stupid? Why would he lie? Is this over? and much more.
We got to my house and my face instantly lit up because I saw Dave car in the driveway and I was happy he was here. Dave was like my best friend and I knew he could make me feel better.
I said "Okay boo, get home safe."'
Airi said "Okay, you good?"
I said "Yeah, fuck that nigga. I'm not about to trip over his stupid ass."
Airi laughed and said "Period."
I said "I don't need him, I got plenty others that can do me right."
Airi said "Okay! Bye pooh, love you always and..."
I said "Forever." and got out the car to walk in the house.
I was walking up to my house and Dave, Jamie, and Tyrese was all sitting on the porch smoking and Dave noticed it was me and smiled and got up to hug me. I hugged him back and just felt so level headed in his arms.
Jamie said "Goals!"
Dave and I chuckled and then we sat on the swing at my porch and Jamie and Tyrese sat on the bench. Dave passed the blunt to me and I took like 5 big hits because I had a lot to get off my mind.
Dave said "Didn't know you was coming home today."
I said "I can't come to my house. What, you not happy to see me?"
Dave said "It's not that, I just would've picked my lil baby up." and he kissed my cheek repeatedly and then I kissed him on the lips.
Jamie and Tyrese was jazzing us up but we was in our own little world. Our kiss was interrupted by somebody blowing up my phone.
Mistake!: I'm sorry.
Mistake!: Can we just talk?
Me: umm...no.
Mistake!: Please?
Mistake!: Come on, Lani.
Mistake!: Bro, I just want to talk to you.
Me: idc😒
Mistake!: Let me explain everything please.
Mistake!: I just need you to understand.
Me: i need to understand what ever this was is over. fun while it lasted but on to bigger and better things. stop texting my phone.
Mistake!: It's not over.
Mistake!: You will forever be mines.
Me: 🤣
Me: i think you got me and breah confused...🤷‍♀️
Mistake!: Lani, come on your being petty just talk to me.
Mistake!: Ma?
Mistake!: I'm sorry.
Tyrese looked at me and said "Damn, who blowing your phone up?"
I said "A mistake."
Tyrese nodded his head and then we just ended that conversation because they knew I didn't want to talk about it.
Dave said "Wanna smoke another blunt?"
I nodded my head yes and we smoked and chilled on the porch for like 2 hours and then Dave and I went into my room.
I was bored so we started listening to music and decided to smoke so more because why not.
I played I'll Kill You by Summer Walker ft Jhené Aiko.
I pulled out my phone and started to recording me singing it to Dave and him kissing on my neck and we smoking and enjoying our vibe.
I posted the video on my instasnap and captioned "❤️💍🖇", to be petty knowing that King would see it and be pissed.
I decided to lay down across the bed and Dave got up and sat my desk and started rolling up. I was scrolling on instagram and smoking the blunt we had in the video.