SEVEN

*NEXT DAY*
Lani's P.O.V
I woke up alone in Dave's bed, I had risen up to see where he was at. But, I got up to quick and my head was pounding, like I hate hangovers. I laid back down and stared at the ceiling to calm down. Dave walked into the room and gave me two Ibuprofens, orange juice and a hash brown. I took the medicine and ate my food. I decided to go back to sleep because I was tired and I called for Dave to come to sleep with me. Over the past week, I gotten use to sleeping with him. I had to get up because he was playing his PlayStation4 and he had his headset on so he couldn't hear me.
I took the headset off and sat in his lap. He moved around to allow me to sit on his lap and play the game at the same time. I stared at him for awhile and just admired how good he looked right now. Dave asked "What you want mama?"
I said "I sleepy." in my baby voice.
He said "So go to sleep."
"I want you to come cuddle me to sleep."
"Why you such a baby ?"
I said "Please."
Dave rolled his eyes dramatically and picked me up bridal style and took me to the bed. He laid us down and I put my leg around his waist, my head on his chest and my hands up his shirt. Most of the time when we slept together this is how I would fall asleep. His hand was rubbing on my ass and I was starting to doze off.
My phone was ringing nonstop and I had to pee. I woke up with a lot of weight on me, Dave head was on my stomach and body was between my leg. I pushed him off of me and went to the bathroom. I did what I had to do and went back in the bed, Dave crawled back on me and I grabbed my phone. I was shocked to see it because I left it where it was when I threw it, Dave must have got it for me. My phone was fine, I saw my phone say
"36 missed calls from besttt 😘❤️, 16 message from besttt 😘❤️, 1 message from
(202)-***-****.
I called Airi. She answered on the first ring, she said "Bitch, you need to answer when I call you. I was worried because you didn't let me know anything."
I said "I didn't know my phone was good until I heard it ringing, I didn't pick it up last night once I threw it. Plus, Dave and I been sleep the entire night after...Never mind."
Airi laughed and said "You better tell me the tea when you get home. I will see you when you get here."
She hung up the phone and I was checking my notifications. I seen the boy from last night text me and I saved his number.
kevin👍: Good morning beautiful 😍
Me: good morning💕
I can talk to other people because I am single, I should just keep my options open. I put my phone down and starting running my hands over Dave's head. I put on a movie and waited until it was over to wake him up.
The movie was over and I was bored so I thought I should mess with Dave. I got outta his grip and hooked my phone to his bluetooth. His speaker was loud and it was throughout his room so he was going to be pissed. I searched for a song and played Bout It by Bangg3. I hesitated to play the song and then I thought YOLO. I pressed it and it was loud as fuck, Dave got up quickly. I jumped on the the bed and started singing along with the song and twerking.
How you bragging on your dick and you ain't fuck shit
I know real you nigga, you ain't kill shit
Bitch you tried me hoe, you fuck my old nigga bitch, you broke the girl code.
Should finesse you baby dad bitch and get some head
I was laughing and twerking on the bed until Dave smacked my ass hard as shit and told me "Turn that wild ass shit of yo. You play too much."
I got off the bed, rubbing my ass and turned the music off. I went back out there and starting to get my stuff to go home. Dave said "I know you not going home because you started something and can't finish it."
I said "Bitch, I will beat your ass. You coming with me and pack a good amount of clothes and stuff."
He said "Yeah okay and watch that b word."
"Bitch, bitch, bitch and bitch."
He picked me up slammed me on top of the bed, we started play fighting for awhile. I won! We got our stuff together and headed to my house because I wanted to be home and I wanted to spend time with Airi. We got to my house and we dropped the bags off in my room and I was making my way to the guest room but I started hearing noises. I heard sexual noises, I ran into my room to get Dave so he could hear what I heard. We giggled about it for a little while and then back into the room and texted Airi I was here so she could see it after she done and come in here.