TWENTY SEVEN

Christian's P.O.V
The First Day Of School
I woke up at 6:45 because I wanted to have enough time to do everything I need to do and pick up Lani before we go to school. I haven't talked to her since the day at the mall. I didn't mean for her to see that, Breah texted me she wanted to talk and I thought she wanted to break up but when I got there she was saying how she wanted things to go back to what they were and how she set up a little photo shoot for us and I didn't want to hurt her feelings, it wasn't the right time. I was sitting on my bed scrolling on my timeline and then decided to get ready.
I got up got in the shower and 35 minutes later I got out. Brushed my teeth, washed my face, got dressed and brushed my waves. I was checking myself out in the mirror, making sure I looked good before leaving out to get Lani. I texted her to let her know I was coming even though I knew she wasn't going to respond.
Me: Good morning beautiful 💕
Me: Ik you don't wanna talk to me but I'm bout to pick you up and take you to school.
her❤️: don't!
Me: I miss you ma! I just wanna talk.
her❤️: idc. i have a ride, i don't need uu.
Me: I will see you in 20 minutes.
Lani didn't respond and I grabbed my book bag and headed downstairs. I heard Juice by Lizzo playing on the speakers downstairs and it was loud as fuck.
I get to the bottom of the stairs and make my way to the living room and see Milan. She was dancing around with my siblings and stuff and smiling big as ever. I felt a little relief seeing her since it's been a week. The song came off and Lani said "Sending positive vibes from us."
and kissed her phone and posted it. Lani still didn't realize I was in the room. She looked up and rolled her eyes and said "Before we go to school, we should get some to eat. I want McDonald's."
Justin said "We want Bojangles. Sorry babe but majority rules."
Milan pouted and I said "I will take you!"
Milan replied "You have done enough. I guess Bojangles will have to do."
Lani grabbed her bag and said "Let's go."
I said "Y'all can go. Lani, you coming with me."
Lani said "No. I don't wanna go anywhere with you."
I sighed and said "Justin, Jessie and D'Lila remember when y'all broke momma vase because y'all wanted to throw that party, that I told y'all not too."
The twins rolled their eyes and said "What do you want?" in unison.
"Leave Lani. She will meet up with y'all at school."
Jessie said "Sorry babes. We gotta go, just ride with him."
Lani said "It's cool. I will catch a Lyft, this is a low blow even for you. I will meet y'all out front."
Justin said "Sorry baby mama. See ya later boo."
I rolled my eyes and Lani laughed and she started to type on her phone while they left. I snatched her phone and said "I wish you would. You heard me, let's go."
Lani rolled her eyes and said "I'm not going with you no where. Give me my property before I have to take repercussion."
I laughed and said "What you gonna do call the police? With what phone?"
Lani said "Fine, I guess I'm missing the first day of school. I'm not going anywhere with you."
Lani walked over and flopped on the couch, turned on the tv and folded her arms. This girl is so cute but she about to piss me off. I just want one fucking conversation to get my baby back.
I said "I will give you your phone back on one condition."
Lani laughs and say "Wow, thanks. I can get MY property from demands by you."
I said "I just want to take you to get some food and then I'm gonna take you to school."
Lani sighed and said "That's all?"
"And..."
"Here the fuck we go!"
I chuckled a little bit and said "Okay, and a conversation."
"Nope."
"Milan, come on please."
"I will think about a conversation in car."
I smiled big and Lani rolled her eyes, she grabbed her bag and started walking to the door. I followed behind her and we walked outside and got inside my silver telsa and she looked at me. Lani said "Really?"
I said "Only the best for you." smirking at her.
Lani said "Hmm, or your little fans."
I said "Nah, got my number one right here."
Lani chuckled a little but then rolled her eyes because she was trying to keep her attitude.
I unlocked the car and we both hopped in then Lani held her hand out. Lani said "Phone."
I rolled my eyes and then put her phone in her hand. Lani grabbed her book bag from behind her and went into the small pocket, grabbed her AirPods. She put them in her ears and started blasting Love Songs by Kaash Paige.
Lani sets up her phone up on the dashboard and started recording herself and on certain parts of the song I would start kissing on her and singing to her like...
"I miss my cocoa butter kisses."
"Who been on your mind? Like, who got your time? Who you been vibing with? And, why can't I make you mine?"
"And, your the only one I want to wear my orange sweater."
She just smiled big and kept pushing me off of her. The song had just went off and Lani said "You messed up my video. I can't even post it."
I said "Why?
Lani said "Umm, maybe because you have a girlfriend."
"Oh, yeah."
"Mhmm."
"Lani, can we talk about the other day please?"
"Christian, it's cool. I should've expected something like that to happen. We don't need to talk, let's just forget about what happened and move on."
I pulled the car over and parked. I said "I don't want to move on or forget about what happened. Look, Lani you have made me feel something I haven't felt in a long time and I don't want to give that up."
"Christian, we can't. I like what we have going on but that whole Breah situation is just too much for me. I don't condone cheating, it reflects bad on my character."
"Don't look at as cheating. I've been trying to break up with her for months and she just can't let go, so that's her problem."
"I don't know Christian. You really hurt my feelings the other day."
"I'm sorry for that, just let me explain and then make your decision."
Lani nodded and I said "When I said I was going to the studio, that was a lie."
Lani said " No, really?" being sarcastic.
I said "Just listen smart ass. I was going to meet Breah but not like that. She texted me that she wanted to talk and I thought since we weren't on talking terms that she wanted to break up and I was going to tell you after we both came back to the house."
Lani said "So, y'all broken up? Because, that's not what it looked like the other night or in them posts."
I said "No, not exactly. She wanted to surprise me with a photo shoot for us and told me how she wanted things to go back to normal and I just didn't want to break her heart."
Lani looked a little disappointed and said "Okay cool. I'm happy for y'all. We can be cordial and I'm going to move on. What we did was a mistake. That we don't need to dwell on."
I looked at her and she wasn't trying to make eye contact with me and I put my hand under her chin and made her look at me and said "It wasn't a mistake. You don't need to move on. I want you but I just need some time."
Lani said "Christian, we can't. It's wrong, I really like you, trust me I do. And I think you like me but if I can't have you all to myself then this can't work."
I nodded and said "I just need time. That's all I'm asking for. Just try it my way and I promise you won't get hurt in the crossfire."
Lani started thinking and then looked at me then turned away and said "I don't know, it don't seem right."
I turned her to face me again and said "You trust me?"
Lani looked me in my eyes for a lil while and then nodded.
I said "Then, I gotchu."
Lani smiled and just nodded and we were silent for a couple of minutes and I said "Can I get a kiss?"
Lani started laughing and said "Boy bye!"
"Come on, ma. I missed you. You been clowning a nigga and don't reply."
"I was mad but I didn't get your texts."
"Lemme me see ya phone."
"Huh?"
"If you can huh, you can hear."
Lani handed me her phone and I had my face recognition on there and it unlocked. I started to go to her text messages and saw at the top it said "Mistake!"
I looked through the messages and realized it was me and laughed.
I said "You was that mad at me ma. You changed my name in ya phone."
Lani rolled her eyes and said "Yes, because you were tryna play me."
I changed my name in her phone to                        " daddy💍".
I gave Lani her phone back and she looked at it, rolled her eyes and laughed.
Lani said "Lemme see your phone."
I gave her my phone, no hesitation. Lani looked at my phone and said "I see you changed your lock screen back."
I laughed lightly and said "Yeah. I want my lil baby front and center."
Lani rolled her eyes and then unlocked my phone and change her name into my
"fat ma❤️"
I said "Gimme a kiss ma."
Lani rolled eyes and said "No. I'm still mad at you."
I grabbed her neck and said "Daddy said give him a kiss."
Lani smiled and gave me a kiss and I added tongue. Lani took her seatbelt off and placed her hand on my arm that was choking her and deepen the kiss.
Lani moaned into the kiss "I might of missed you a lil bit."
I said "I missed you to mamas."
I started to kiss all over her neck leaving hickeys everywhere.
We were 15 minutes into the kiss and Lani hands were traveling all over her body and I knew she wanted more. So, I decided to tease her.
I started to unbutton her jeans and then I started tracing her panty line and was reaching her pussy and I said "We should probably head to school."
Lani said "What?!" loud.
I said "If we want to get food and make it to school on time, we need to go."
Lani said "It was just getting good. You were just teasing me."
I said "Yep. That's what you get for posting videos with other niggas and avoiding me."
Lani rolled her eyes and said "I'm sorry. Please 5 more minutes."
I really wanted to but I'm not gonna give in because she gotta learn her lesson.
I said "Nope! You don't get no play, at all."
Lani laughed and said "From you."
I said "What was that?"
Lani said "Oh, you don't think I will repeat it. I don't get no play from YOU."
I said "You not about to be giving my shit to anyone else."
Lani said "Yeah no. I can give away what I want. You denied me of "my" shit, so I can get dick from someone else." while shrugging her shoulders.
I looked at her with a confused expression on my face and said "Like I said, you not giving my shit to nobody."
"Like I said, I can get di-"
I choked her so fast she couldn't even blink twice.
I said "Do as I tell you, I'm not playing with you lil ass. Fix that attitude before I fix it for you. Understand me?"
Lani said "Yes."
"Yes what?" while I gripped her neck tighter.
Lani smiled and said "Yes daddy."
I pecked her lips said "Let's get my lul baby some food."
She kissed my cheek, we pulled off and headed to McDonalds.
10 minutes later...
We arrived at McDonalds and we going through the drive thru and I asked Lani "What you want ma?"
Lani said "Two hash browns, a sausage biscuit with cheese and an orange juice please?"
I said "Gotchu lil mama."
We pull up to the drive thru window and the girl starts to flirt with me.
The girl says "Hi handsome. Want you want baby?"
I chuckle and say "Can I get sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit. Uh, a hash brown and a caramel frappe.
The girl says "Is that all sexy?"
I say "Can I get two hash browns, sausage biscuit with cheese and a large orange juice please sweetheart."
"Anything for you, that will be 20.49. Please go up to the next window."
I said "Thank you." and flashed my smile.
I looked over at Lani and she was staring at me and said "You do know I am in this car right?"
I said "What are you talking about?" while laughing.
Lani said "King, don't fucking play with me. You about to make me slap the fuck out of you."
I laughed and said "Ma, what I do? Why you getting so mad at me?"
"Because you flirting with that bitch right in front of me. A bitch that work at McDonalds, McDonalds really."
I laughed and said "Mamas, I'm just being polite."
Lani said "Okay, since you wanna be so fucking polite...don't fucking talk to me for the rest of the day. Get my fucking food, I'm gonna CashApp you the money."
She gets on her phone with a mad expression on her face. I knew she was jealous and I didn't mean to make my lil baby feel that way.
I said "Mama, you know I gotchu."
Lani said "I don't want shit from you. Stop talking to me."
I said "Mama?"
She ignored me then I got a notification on my phone from CashApp and knew it was her.
I said "Ma? You really mad? You know you cute when your mad."
Lani smiled then rolled her eyes and then the girl came to window.
The girl asked "20.49?"
I handed her a fifty and said "Keep the change."
The girl smiled and said "I rather keep your number."
Lani unbuckled her seatbelt and climbed across me and said "You can't get neither. Give him his fucking change and his food."
I placed my hand on her ass rubbing it and said "I'm sorry. She just hungry."
Lani looked back at me and said "Don't fucking apologize for me because I'm not sorry. Because I know this bitch see me in the fucking car and she continued to flirt with you. Bring him his shit NOW!"
The girl roll her eyes and then Lani tries to snatch her out the window from in the car but I stop her. The girl walks to get our stuff and come back with the change and food. Lani snatches it from her and then says "Scary bitch."
Lani climbed back over to her seat, put her seatbelt on and looked through the bags.
Lani tossed my food in my lap and said "I'm keeping your change since you wanna spend your money on random bitches."
I said "I don't care ma. My money is yours. Are you really gonna be mad at me all day?"
"Yes, I'm serious. Don't fucking talk to me, go talk to that bitch."
I laughed and said "You gonna talk to me before we get out this car."
Lani nodded and then put her AirPods in and started blasting music.
25 minutes later...
We pull up to school and it's a bunch of people outside and staring at the car. Lani tried to get out the car but I locked the doors.
I said "Too slow."
Lani rolled her eyes and said "Thanks for the ride. Can I go?"
I said "Ma, I need you to stop being mad at me. I just got you back." while grabbing her hand and looking her in the eyes.
Lani said "You should've thought about that before you wanted to flirt with bitches."
"Mamas, I wasn't flirting. I promise. Please stop being mad at me."
Lani looked me in my eyes and said "Pinky promise?"
Lani held out her pinky and I gave her pinky promise.
I said "Can I get a kiss?"
Lani said "What's in it for me?"
I said "I will make it worth your while tonight if you come back to the house."
Lani smiled and gave me a kiss and said "We gotta go before we are late."
I nodded and got out the car and then opened Lani door. Lani put her head in her hand and said "So fucking extra."
I said "Anything for my babygirl."
Lani grabbed her book bag and food and said "Do you want me to get your stuff daddy?"
I smiled and said "Yeah, mamas. You gotta call me daddy more often."
Lani laughed while she was bent over the passenger seat and I stood behind her. Lani started to move her ass up against me, teasing me. I said "Don't start something you can't finish ma."
Lani laughed and then turned around handing me my stuff.
Lani said "Ready?"
I nodded and put my arm around Lani and we started to walk to the school. I felt like today was going to be a good day.