They arrived at the hotel as planned. "We have 2 rooms one for the girls and one for the boys. You may enjoy yourselves. See you later at the Casino." Natsu and Zeref walked over to their room Gray behind them.

They both had big rooms with two King sized beds. Natsu's first thought was to lay inside the bed napping. "I don't think you would like to share a bed with us so we just going to give you one bed and lay on the other or would you like to share a bed?" "No it's ok like this."

Gray looks at Natsu who looks like he is totally asleep. "Say why did you separate boys from girls? You could have sleeped with Mavis." Zeref looked at Gray a little angry. He never thought Gray would be that of a pervert. "Not that kind of sleeping. Just like you sleep now with Natsu." Zeref just went to lay down next to Natsu also taking a short nap. Gray was left alone with his thoughts. After 10 min he decided to walk around a bit. He looked to the brothers who have ow cuddled up against eachother with Zeref holding his arm around Natsu. He then left.

His thoughts were filled with Lucy and how she kissed Natsu today just because he asked Zeref to take her with him. Judging from Zeref's behavior he must have planned to take all of them no matter what. He just used this opportunity to get them closer and draw him away. Zeref's knows how he feels towards Lucy. As to expect Zeref is on Natsu's side. But Gray was sure that he would love Lucy more than Natsu ever could. Does Natsu even know the meaning of Love?

Gray walked around until he bumped into someone. "Juvia what are you doing here?" Juvia was caught off guard. She spied on her beloved Gray but spaced out by his handsomeness that she didn't look where she was going. "Umm I-" Gray looked at Juvias flushed face. "Don't tell me that yoou followed us to ruin my moments with my beloved Lucy." Juvias Heart broke. " Beloved Lucy? What?" "So that wasn't the reason I'm relieved. So you just want to Hang out to become friends? That's nice just don't rush it to much we need to get used to having you with us. I guess we will be great friends." Juvia looked up to Gray who was smiling. She was determined to get Gray. Lucy will be her Love Rival. "Love Rival" "What did you say?" "Not much let's enjoy the night." With that Juvia left to get herself a dress.

Mavis Lucy and Erza were in their room chatting about many things until Lucy cam up with a question to Erza. "Say Erza do you have someone you love?" Erza was quite surprised by the question. "There was someone I loved when I was younger but he betrayed me." Lucy and Mavis looked t Erza's sad expression. They decided to just dress up beautifully and meet up with the boys downstairs.

Zeref and co. were waiting downstairs for the girls. When they came in to their sight they turned to face them. Gray was about to walk up to Lucy but Zeref was first and greeted the girls. "Well I say let's enjoy ourselves." He takes Mavis hand and whispers into Lucy's ear. " Natsu has been waiting to see you in a dress go talk to him." Lucy's head turned bright red and Zeref and Mavis left giggling at Lucy's expression.

"You are beautiful Lucy." Natsu takes Lucy's hand and they go around having fun. "Hurts doesn't it." Gray looks to Erza. "What hurst." "When you're chasing a person who will never love you the same. You will just waste your time." Erza turns around going in another direction. The groups somehow mixed up again and now Natsu Gray and also Happy who was happily eating until a while ago were at a machine with Natsu trying to win. Gray just looked at Natsu angry. How come he is getting along with Lucy when he lost her and is now playing. Juvia joined Gray talking to him to make him aware of her. Zeref was with Lucky watching over everything because he got a bad feeling and wanted to check everything.

Mavis Erza and Lucy went playing some cards. "Can I join you Erza." Erza looked up and saw a face that she never thought would see again. "What are you doing here. Sho." He just laughs mixing the cards. "I was searching for you. Did yo enjoy your time in the world here. Did you forget about us?" Erza trembles. Sho then turns the humans around them into cards.

While Natsu and Happy are playing a block head appeared. "Oh my you don't really know how to play let me ease your stress." He points a gun at Natsu's head ready to shot him.

Before Gray noticed it a tall man appeared before him. Juvia got pushed by the man to the other side. "Where is Erza?"

Zeref notices a tall man attacking Gray and tries to get to him until he sees Lucy and Mavis being tied up by some cat locking human. He stops seeing that Erza is not doing anything. "Does she know them?" He decides not to get involved until he knows what they want. "Lucky get close enough to listen to them and don't let yourself be caught. Lucky proceeds to fly over there.

The light is turned out and a gunshot is heard. As the lights are back on lucky finds himself at the ground next to the cat locking human. She looks at him. "A cat yes I'm going to keep you and pet you and have fun with you." Meanwhile the tall man approached them and next to him the blockhead with Happy in his arms. "Here a souvenir for you Millenia." " Thank you Wally another cat Jackpot."

Zeref looks around seeing everyone defeated and them surrounding Erza. He jumps down approaching them. "What do you guys want from us." They all faced Zeref. "We only want Erza. Now if you kindly let us go. That would be nice." "No I would like to shot him like I did with that pink haired idiot." Zeref almost stormed him. "Zeref please don't they're old friends of mine. So why are you hurting my friends." The blockhead guy placed his gun on Mavis. Zeref was about to start running when he was shot from the back. He fell down unconscious. The blockhead then moved his gun to Lucy. "Wally ple-" Erza was shot and the tall man who turned out to be Simon carried her and they all disappeared."