ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟿| He's not Him

Mulai dari awal

"Wait- you mean, he has been there in Busan all this time? And he didn't even come here to treat your father?"

Henry nodded and answered, "Exactly. And the one who treated my Dad isn't the real Dr. Hong. Its someone else." He signed at the pendrive and continued, "That pendrive has the CCTV footage of my Dad's office when the fake Dr. Hong came to see him first. And there's a footage of real Dr. Hong from the hospital he used to work in. I dunno why, I felt like you'll get some clue from these. Even if he looks exactly the same, his voice, his characteristics is totally different! He doesn't resemble Dr. Hong from any angle, except for the face."

"If that's the case, then there must be a connection between that person and real Dr. Hong. Though I'll first have to go through the footages and then declare if you're wrong or right. But do you perhaps, know the one you're calling fake? If he was a family friend, then you might know if he had any twin brother or anything...?" Yoongi asked.

"Not at all. Never saw him before, neither heard of him having a twin. And he kinda looked much younger than Dr. Hong should be now from certain angles. He looked just few years older from me despite his face. I'm spitting odd things maybe, but I just don't have the correct words to explain the difference I saw. You'll know once you check the footages." Henry spilled in daze as the person flashed in his mind. "I dunno how Dad didn't even suspect him once. His facade was noticeable!"

"Maybe its believe. He believed the one who told him about Dr. Hong." Henry got confused at this statement and was about to ask something. But Yoongi didn't let him and asked, "You said he never got to interact with him properly before, then who recommended Dr. Hong to him? Your Mom is dead so no chance then who? You?"

"No, not me. He didn't even told me about his tooth treatment at all! We had a fight before I left for Canberra and from then things went bitter between us. I called him few times this year but he never told me about his tooth problem or anything. And this seems weird, that how he found Dr. Hong when he wasn't here, which basically led me to dig all these out."

Yoongi sighed and said, "I see. Do you perhaps have real Dr. Hong's phone number and his addresses of both Seoul and Busan? Also any picture of him?"

Henry nodded excitedly, "Yes, I've his phone number and I tried to call but its saying its not a registered number. And I know his Seoul address only, he never contacted us after he left Seoul." He took out a small piece of paper and handed it to him, "Everything is written here. I almost forgot to give you this one. But I don't have any picture of him, I think you should check this address, you might find one."

"Alright", Yoongi stood up, Henry followed him. "Thank you so much for the help, Henry." Yoongi extended his hand for a shake and he gladly took it.

"No, it was an honour for me to be of your help. And I'm staying here for a while. If you need any assistance from me for the case, just ring me up." He smiled.

Yoongi smiled back and said, "We might need your assistance more, so I'll ask you to stay here for more than just a while and take care. We still don't know who's the killer and who's his next target, so be careful."

He nodded smiling, "Sure I'll."

They came out of the cafeteria separately after paying for the coffees separately. And became intruders soon after.

»«»«»«»«»«

Haneul left early. He's busy in arranging stuffs to clean and refurnish the place where he's going to start his dental clinic.