ƎᗡOƆ 𝟸𝟾| Puzzles and Theories

Start from the beginning

Yoongi messaged his temples and mumbled, "I should've asked you to save it."

"What?"

He took a deep breathe and looked at Jin, "Hyung, I'm asking you to run an examination on them after knowing all of these. Who knows, we might find the unexpected thing!"

"I dunno what you're expecting-"

"I'm not expecting anything, that's why I said 'unexpected'."

He sighed and put it inside the bag and took it with him. Before leaving the car he said, "I'll run the tests on them by tonight, the sooner the better. Maybe by day after tomorrow I'll be able to inform you about the results."

Yoongi nodded with a smile. "Thank you, hyung."

Jin knew he cant win in this conversation like this, so he simply decided to examine them all and prove his point. For him its just a waste of time, but for Yoongi its more than a challenge.

He nodded in return and left the car with the bag.

»«»«»«»«»«

He pulled out the jacket from the door hanger and put it on, from outside the room sound of rice cooker could be heard. He came out of the room with a bag to meet his sister's confused stare.

"You're going out?"

"Hmm." He nodded as he sat down. "You making the dinner?"

She nodded in response and quickly sat on the opposite seat to Haneul. "Where?" She asked as he started eating the ramen, "I mean, did you find a place to start your clinic here, or its any hospital this time?"

He gulped down a mass of ramen and struggled to reply, "I cant get into any hospital you know- but yeah I found a place to start a clinic for poor. I'm going to check the place tonight and maybe start by coming week."

Haeun smiled at that but it soon turned into a frown. "If Dad would've been here, he would've been so proud of you Oppa and also he could've helped you to clear your name as well-"

She got interrupted at the sudden sound of metal as he put down his chopsticks and looked at her, "Its not about clearing my name Haeun, its about me. I don't want to serve people with rusty mind."

His eyes darkened. A different expression slowly took over him, which she could hardly decipher and which at times scares her.

"Hey, you want the kimchi we bought while coming here?" She tried to change the topic.

This has always been effective. His expression changed to normal and he smiled with a nod like a kid. She placed the bowl full of  kimchi beside the ramen and he cheered like a kid.

As he was eating in relish Haeun decided to ask him for the permission.

Yes this is the right time!

"Uhm, Oppa?"

He motioned her to speak as he was too busy in relishing the food without any disturbance.

"As you're going out now, can I then go out to buy some groceries?" He immediately looked up with his mouth fool of ramen. "I used to stay in here for some time and I think I should be used to go out in here like Busan, so..."

She trailed off while waiting for her brother to finish.

He gulped down whole of it and then said, "Well...I guess you should. But, its already dark. Do you think its okay for you to go out now? I can buy the groceries before leaving-"