"I'll do it for you baby" she said as she leaned up and put a kiss on my lips.

"And that's one of the reasons why I love you baby girl" I laughed putting a kiss on her head as I got up rummaging through my clothes.

"What's the plans for today?" she asked, leaning up on her elbows as she watched me.

"We are going out to lunch with Dre, Jay, and Adam" I said pulling out a pair of dark green jeans, a black shirt and a plaid shirt over the top.

"Where are we going?" she asked as she got up and threw on a pair of ankle jeans, a black shirt that she tucked in in the front, a short gold necklace and she pulled her hair high up on top of her head.

"Olive Garden" I said becoming slightly annoyed with the amounts of questions she was asking me.

"How are we getting there?" she asked as she sat herself back down on the bed.

"Ash, what's with the million questions baby. Just come along for the ride okay?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay baby" she smiled as I grabbed her hand and walked her out to the front of the bus.

"Yo Post, do you think you and your chick can keep it down when your fucking each other back there? I don't really want to be watching TV and listening to the two of you bang the shit out of each other" Adam laughed.

I looked over at Ash whose face turned beat red at his comment. I squeezed her hand to let her know it was okay as she looked up at me with shy eyes.

"It's okay Ash, Adam is just jealous he doesn't have a gorgeous girl like you in bed with him every night" I laughed leaning down and placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Adam laughed.

"Where is everyone? Are we ready or what?" I asked letting go of Ashlen's hand and leaning up against the counter as I pulled my phone out of my back pocket.

"Yeah, they are all over on Justin's bus" I heard Adam say as it sounded like he was somewhere far off in the distance, my full attention focused on my phone in my hand.

I felt a small smile pull at my lips as I saw a text from Charlie. She actually listened to my new song, I didn't think that she would. She loved it and those words made my heart soar. Whether she believed it or not her opinion on my songs was so important to me. I quickly started a text back to her.

Austin
thanks charlie i really appreciate hearing you say that. i want to talk to you tonight. can i call you after the show?

"Bro, earth to Austin" Adam said loudly.

"OH what?" I asked pocketing my phone as I grabbed Ash and wrapped my arm around her.

"Let's get the fuck going" he laughed as we followed him off of the bus.

------------
I walked off the stage after my performance in Louisville, Ash running into my arms as she happily put a kiss on my lips.

"Baby, everyone is going to love you when you tour on your own" she smiled.

"Thanks baby" I said leaning in to give her a quick kiss when I heard someone call for me.

"Post Malone! Posty!!"

I turned around to see a group of girls giggling happily as I looked at them flashing a smile.

"Can we have your autograph!?" they yelled.

I looked over at Ash giving her a quick kiss on the cheek as I walked over to them.

"How y'all doing?" I asked as they were holding out some of Justin's things for me to sign.