"Oh shut up, you bucket of bolts!" Ezra kicked Chopper.

Chopper then left, swinging his arms in the air. That's when he noticed Sabine was still in the cockpit. Ezra decided to ask her what it was like. She knew.

"So...what kind of uniforms do they have?" Ezra asked.
"Well, from my experience, they had the girls wear black skirts and white button-downs or dresses. The boys had to wear black blazers and pants. The uniforms are all really ghastly," Sabine replied.

Ezra snickered at the thought of seeing Sabine in a black dress.

"What are you laughing at?" Sabine asked.
"Nothing. I was just trying to picture you in a black imperial dress!" Ezra continued to chuckle.

A few moments later, Sabine was the one laughing. She was trying to picture Ezra wearing a black suit. It seemed strange, since he always dressed so casually. Ezra noticed her laughing.

"What you are laughing at?" Ezra asked her.
"I'm trying to picture you in a black suit and pants!" Sabine giggled. "I just don't see it!"

As the laughing died down, Ezra's smile began to fade. What would he look like after the haircut and with the brown eye contacts? He was beginning to worry about the people at school. Everything was kind of freaking him out.

"Kid, I'll be in my room if you want any more warnings about the imperial school," Sabine said as she left.

Ezra waved goodbye to her and spun back around in the chair until he was facing the stars in space again. He was hoping his room and school mates were nice. He'd been to school before. The last time he went to school was in second grade and he hated it. Most of the kids were mean and bullied him because he didn't look exactly like all the other boys and was short. In fact, compared to Kanan, he's really short. Plus, his hair was in a transition period of changing from brown to an electric blue. He was always pretty solitary and liked it that way until the day his parents were taken away.

But just knowing that the school he's going to will have stormtroopers crawling all over the place, meant that this school wouldn't be fun. And Ezra wasn't anticipating the first day of school, which by the way, is in two weeks.

****

"Ready?" Hera asked as she was about to begin cutting Ezra's hair.
"Um...yea," Ezra replied, somewhat unsure.

Hera was a good pilot, but according to Kanan, she wasn't the best at cutting hair. That's probably the reason why Kanan just grows his hair out and puts it back. Ezra could watch Hera move around him and cut his hair from the mirror. He could also see Chopper and Zeb sitting behind them, waiting to see what happens.

Twenty minutes later, Hera was finished cutting Ezra's hair and had parted it differently. It wasn't to his shoulders any more, but it was still long. Hera gave him a windswept look to the right. Everyone came out to see Ezra's new hair cut.

"Pretty handsome if you ask me!" Sabine said, causing Ezra to feel more positive.
"Not too bad kid," Zeb added.
"Nice!" Kanan smiled.

Chopper made a few mechanical noises.

"What can I say?" Hera grinned. "I still got it!"

The Specters went silent.

"Well, anyway, we need to get your books and Hera and I will go with you to registration," Kanan told Ezra.
"Registration? For school?" Ezra asked.
"Yea! Haven't you been to school before?" Sabine inquired.
"Yes. I just haven't been in such a long time," Ezra said.

Ezra took a seat at a nearby table and Kanan looked at his padawan.

"Won't the Empire recognize you two at registration?" Ezra asked.
"Yes, that's why we're going undercover too!" Kanan smiled.