Switcharoo (Special)

Honestly, if she were younger and much more defiant, she'd probably be thrilled at the thought of one of her crushes chasing her and taking her seriously. But no, since she got over it, she was admittedly a little terrified when EJ was chasing her with a scalpel and a likely intent to kill.

Though she was still a little excited too, at the thought of someone taking her seriously, even if EJ was yelling and catching up to her.

"Where is Val?"

"I don't know who that is, EJ, maybe if you stop chasing me, we can talk -whoa- like civilized people!" She yelled back, narrowly avoiding a stab to her side.

"My daughter, Valentine!" EJ snarled, grabbing her shoulder and yanking her back to the wall.

"You have a daughter??" Hadley asked, eyes widening. "I've never seen her before, you've got to introduce us! Where is she?"

"You. Were. In. Her. Room." EJ growled, inching his blade to her neck.

"She has a room here!? I would've seen her at least once!" Hadley exclaimed, then she became a little concerned about her safety. "Why are you acting so weird?"

Before he could answer, a loud gasp came from above and a ball of white fell on top of EJ, the masked man making a comical 'oof' sound when he landed.

"Wow, I didn't know we had a visitor!" The little ball exclaimed, standing up on skinny legs, and it was a little girl with a head of long, white hair. Her mismatched eyes widening in excitement.

"Uhh, hello." Hadley greeted, unable to stop from patting her on the head. She didn't necessarily look like a child, but was probably not that much younger from her, despite being short. She was probably shorter than Ben too.

"Hi! What's your name? Mine's Peri, that's EJ!" The girl said, hopping off of EJ and grinning widely.

"Hadley, nice to meet you. Pretty sure I know EJ, even if he's acting weird." She said, holding out a hand to her.

"Weird? Oh that's just how he usually is." Peri said, shaking her hand rapidly. "Though he's worse around Jeff or Offender when they're in the same room with Val."

"What did Jeff do? I understand why Offender. And who's this Val?" She asked, then noticed EJ was getting angry again. "Wait, let's talk away from the guy who has murdery intentions toward me."

She grabbed her hand and dashed away, hearing the heavy footsteps slowly catching up.

"Wait, let's go to this room!" Peri gripped her hand with strength that would've been unusual for a girl this size and pulled her in another direction. They shut the door once they were in and the girl locked it.

Hadley sighed in relief, hearing the growls EJ was letting out as he walked away. Then she studied the room- oh wait...

"Weird." Hadley mumbled, running her hand on the familiar walls.

"Huh?" Peri said, blinking. "What is it?"

"This, is my room. But where's all my stuff, and why's this girly stuff in here?"

"Your room? This is mine."

"I think not, little friend. This would be mine, I know this wallpaper, and the design well." Hadley said, frowning. "I grew up here."

Peri frowned too, confusion and concern showing on her face. "W-well, you could say I sorta grew up here too, I probably would've met you at least once."

Hadley's brows furrowed as she considered this scenario. One, where she woke up in the wrong room, and there was a whole lot wrong with that since she was actually outside when she randomly passed out outside, far from the mansion. Plus Jeff would rather not take the effort of carrying her, as she did gain some weight in muscles due to training. He'd just either wait until she woke up or gently kicked her awake.