Chapter 11

"D dad, I, I, I was-" Val stammered, backing up a bit.

"I repeat," He said, coldly. "What. Were. You. Doing. Here?"

"We were getting a dress." Peri said, standing by Val. "Jane is supervising us, so we're not really in any danger or so."

"I wasn't asking you." Her father said, still looking at Val. "Valentine."

"D dress, girl's n night." Val stuttered.

"What is behind your back?"

She gripped the diary tighter, gulping. "A b book."

"Let me see."

"Noo, it's actually my book, to remind me of my girl stuff, thanks for holding on to it, Val." Jane said, grabbing the book and put it in Peri's bag. "Are you interested in my monthly stuff?"

Her father repressed a shudder of disgust and shook his head. "We'll talk about this at the mansion, Val. Go back." He growled, turning.

After he left, she exhaled, realizing she held her breath.

"Sorry," Peri said. "for getting you in trouble. Want a cookie? Cuz I can make some, Splendy says they're good."

Val nodded, looking at Jane. "Th the book?"

"Right, here." Jane said, hurriedly taking it out and giving it to her.

Val studied it, opening to the first page.

Belongs to Caitlyn Queens
NO PEEKING!

Her mother's...

"Let's go back."

(Timeskip)

Back in her room, with a plate of cookies, Val picked the book up, going past the first page.

'Today, Jo brought us to go shopping, then ditched me with Vince.'

Val rose a brow, taking a bite of the warm cookie, the chocolate yummy. Then continued on, wondering who was Vince and Jo.

'Nothing else happened much, Carter started to txt me, Vince occasionally trying to talk, adorable idiot. Later, around 5, Jo came back, then looked disappointed, why??
That's all, later:)'

Val read the date, June 7. No year or anything. She flipped through more pages, looking for any other major page about these Vince and Jo.

Hearing footsteps to the door, she quickly hid the book inside her pillow case, pretending to sleep.

"..Telling you, the Goddess will enjoy the movie. All girls love girly movies!"

"Idiot, not all, she might be one of those tomboys or something else, more like horror or action. And stop calling her Goddess, it's weird."

Ben and Jeff?

"Comedy's the way to go!"

And LJ.

She frowned. She wasn't gonna have time to read it before her father comes back. Not with what those three were planning.

Meanwhiles...

EJ growled, taking a savage bite out of his kidney, blood splattering on his hoodie and gloves. He needed to find a new home,

Those idiots were already affecting his daughter. Disobeying. And he thought he could trust Jane.

"What's up, Jacky boy?"

He looked up to see pale red eyes. "Tristan." He acknowledged the albino.

"Jacky Jacky Jacky, what's up?" He asked, feigning concern. "Ya never make such a mess." He dragged a finger on the red substance, licking a drop.

"It's not exactly your business." EJ said, swatting the pale hand away. "Still after that poisonous frog?"

"Already retrieved it, been dragged to the mansion?" Tristan asked, leaning on a tree. "How's the family?"

"Caitlyn's dead." EJ growled. "How's your sister?"

"Dunno, don't keep track of her, sorry about the redhead. How bout that lil girl?"

"..."

"Welp, I don't stay at the mansion for a reason. Two. One, Jeff's annoying as hell, and two, Masky threatened to cut my thingy off." Tristan said, laughing. "Whatchu doing out here anyway?"

"Trying to find a new house to live in." EJ relented.

"Okey doke, I'll tell ya if I find an abandoned house sometime." Tristan promised. "It'll give me an excuse to see the cutie, Toby."

EJ "rolled" his eyes. "Sure, see ya."

____________________

Ooh, who's this Tristan? What movie choice are Ben, Jeff, and LJ are gonna decide? Ahh!

Decisions decisions..

Vote and comment!