Extra: Jeff's thoughts

Jeff... had issues sure, but who the hell didn't in this damning hellhole?

EJ's a cannibal (or is he? He's technically not human anymore... never mind everyone calls him a cannibal) and has a few anger issues like him (Yeesh, you kill his lover by accident and kiss his daughter once and you're on his death list forever) and was a creepy bastard.

Don't get him started on that stupid monochrome clown. Damn if he was human, he'd definitely be the definition of diabetes for the infinite amount of candies he consumes in a daily basis and seems intent on giving children the disease. And stuffing the sweets inside children too. Not to mention his past stupid crush on him (f*ckng weirdo was experiencing lust for the first time)

Slenderb!tch kills anyone who touches his crappy drawings (save for him because he's 'useful'..) and is a nut job, control freak.

His brothers aren't any different. Splendorman (thanks for the misinformation Slendick. Youngest brother his a**) seemed way too innocent for a supernatural being. Offenderman (creepy a** pervert) is a rapist and is a damn creepy a** pervert. Trenderman... would be fine if he wasn't obsessive on shoving his fashion advice down everyone's throats (his hoodie was fine, he washed it once every month or so.)

To hell with his proxies. Practically mindless servants doing whatever their "master" wanted. F*cking wusses.

Ben's fine (or he was before he was corrupted by the internet. He was just a happy game freak -still is- before he became a perverted child) and his best friend who tolerates his admittedly stupid behavior time to time.

Then there's Jane. F*cking bitch also has anger issues (you kill her family when you're in your budding insanity and try to make her beautiful like you and you're the bad guy. Get over it, geez.)

And his brother... he doesn't wanna talk about him.

Or the few who don't even visit. (He barely remembers their names)

Tristan's dead, so's his b!tchy sister (good riddance you f*cking abominations)

And then there are the technically good ones around here.

He has no problem with Sally (she's cute and doesn't deserve any bad sh!t) but he barely tolerates the freaky girl with the Rapunzel white hair and different eyes because of her damn cheekiness and the way she gets in everywhere (why does she not knock when you're taking a piss?)

And there's EJ's daughter, Valerie... wait no Valentine. There is where he admits he's been a creepy a*shole, are you happy now? Because Jeff won't admit he's wrong until ever again.

It started when they had a big drinking party (he can't remember if it was his or Ben's or Offender's idea) and the chick drank for the first time. And had screamed at him -mostly unintelligible words, but he recognized a*shole and first kiss- in righteous anger, and he just took it,

See, no one really told him he's not supposed to hit on the girl a few months after killing her mother. But he blames the whole thing on his obsessive tendencies.

That's no excuse either, but take it or leave it. He's a narcissistic, insane a*shole killer, and that's all you're gonna get from him.

Too f*cking bad if you want more. You can go to f*cking sleep if you're still complaining.

—————————

Well, that was fun :). I was gonna do a situation where he and Val awkwardly interact, but then the idea of Jeff's POV and figuring out his mindset seemed too fun and went with that instead.

Hope this was interesting, finding out my own idea of Jeff's relationships with everyone. If not, sorry but idk.

Vote and Comment!