28|Hum tum aur Lunch|

Start from the beginning

Ma- hum kuch nahi kar rahe thay aur tum dono jis kam ke liye aaye ho main usi ki baat kar raha hu.

Nandani moved towards door when cabir stopped her.

Nan- you guys carry on mai chalti hu

Cab- nandani tum kaha

Nan- but baki interns

Cab- nandani tum yahi ruko kyuki tum management mai ki intern ho baki sab accounts ke hai toh unka kaam baad mai hai.

Nandani nodded and all of them moved towards manik's table.

Cabir dragged his chair to other side and sat beside manik making both the girls sit opposite to boys.

All of them opened their laptops and begin working.

After 2 hours

All of them were working when they heard somebody's stomach growling. All of them looked at each other and then at cabir who had a sheepish smile on his smile.

Ma- itni jaldi bhuk lag gayi tujhe

Cab- bhuk bata ke lagti hai....vaise bhi itni der se kam kar rahe hai. Chalo kuch khane chalte hai ya mungva lete hai

Na- baat toh sahi hai lets order something

Ma- cool then kar de naira order

Naira ordered for everyone and after sometime eating their food naira and cabir 
Got up since they had meetings lined for them.

Na- hum chalte hai you guys continue

Cab- aur humara matlab kaam tha vo nahi jo tum humare aane se phele kar rahe thay

On listening to him manik stood up from his chair, cabir held naira's hand and moved out.

It had been fifteen minutes since naira and cabir had left manik's cabin and moved to attend their meetings.

Since past fifteen minutes nandani was working and manik. Well, all manik was doing was ogling at nandani making working for her a difficult task.

After having enough of it nandani looked up and found him still gazing her.

Nan- can you stop doing that

Ma- stop doing what nandani

For a second even nandani got lost in his eye. Composing herself Nandani glared him and then said.

Nan- stop staring him

Ma- i am not staring you

Nan-acha toh aur kya kar rahe ho

Ma- mai dekh raha hu ki how can somebody love potatoes so much ki apna face bhi potato jaisa hi bana liya

Nandani looked at him,trying to understand his words and once she did that she glared him.

Nan- apna chehraa dekha hai dinosaur jaisa hai

Ma- oh hello madam ladkiya marti hai mere face pe

Nan- haa toh ladko ki line lagi hui hai mere peeche ek baar aankh bhi mar di na vahi dher ho jayenge saare

Manik didn't knew why but he suddenly felt possessive about her and felt his anger radiating towards the boys that nandani had said.

Nandani frowned looking at him lost and got confused seeing his face which was changing expressions as if someone is changing a tv channel.

Nandani clicked her fingers in front of him , making him come out of his trance and he looked at nandani with a soft look on his face.

Ma- so we ard done for the day...you can leave now

Nan- matlab chutti

Ma- madam maine kaha aapka aur mera kaam khatam ho gya maine yeh nahi kaha ki aap gar jao

Nan- ohh

Nandani picked up her stuff and got up from chair when manik stopped her

Ma- nandani wait

Nan- hmm bolo

Ma- you need to report here everyday at 2 pm and make sure you forward your schedule to aneri too so that she doesn't schedule any of your meetings with naira or anybody for that matter of fact at that time period.

Nan- hmm I will..it is just for five days right?

Ma- for the time being yes but if needed than we would for sure extend it

Nandani bobed her head and was about to get up when she hiccuped.

Nan- sorry

Manik nodded at her and again got busy looking in his file. But his concentration broke as he heard her hicupping continuously and he looked up to her and found her cheeks completely red.

Manik stood up and rushed to her .

Ma- here have this water

Nandani drank whole glass of water in one gulp but still her hicupps didn't stop.

Manik was unable to understand anything so he just held her hand hugged he tight wrapping his hands around her waist making her numb.

After two minutes manik felt her relaxed and even her hicupps had stopped by now.

Ma- you okay

Nan- hmm

Manik removed his arms from her waist and moved back slightly.

Nandani hurriedly moved back and collected her stuff and had reached at the door when manik stopped her once again and said.

Ma- nandani

Nan- haa

Ma- i had no intention of touching you inappropriately it was just that yo-

Nan- i trust you manik

Nandani moved out leaving a smiling manik behind.

*****************************************

Please vote and comment 🙏☺️