“Your Majesty, let this consort go take a look. The child is still very little. If something has happened…,” the Empress said anxiously.

“What can happen!” Emperor Feng Xuan roared and then said, “Since this happened at Prime Minister’s manor and this emperor is present, we will go together to take a look. This emperor would like to see what could possibly happen to Prime Minister manor’s legitimate son in Prime Minister’s manor!”

With the Emperor’s words, the expressions of the Empress and An manor changed slightly, but considering even if the Emperor has the intention to be partial, he couldn’t block gossiping mouths!

~

“What is Her Majesty’s intention in framing this humble girl? What purpose does Prime Minister Manor have in indiscriminately slandering this girl?” Lan You Nian whom everyone was talking about appeared together with Jing manor’s marquis and Yue country’s Princess Bai Lian. Lan You Nian’s usually polite smile already recovered its unswerving serenity, even slightly expressionless with indifference, giving off an unattainable feeling.

The Empress and Prime Minister An stared at Lan You Nian in disbelief. Beside Lan You Nian stood a marquis and a princess. Prime Minister An was in a panic. If Lan You Nian was here, then, who was in the room? So his little grandson in vain…

“Nian’er!” Lan Jian Jun, seeing his daughter appear, sighed in relief inside. Knowing that Prime Minister An’s plot wouldn’t affect Nian’er, Lan Jian Jun settled his heart back into his stomach.

“Respects to Your Majesty!” the three of them greeted the Emperor.

“Beloved subject Jing, what’s going on?” Emperor Feng Xuan asked Marquis Jing. “How come Her Majesty does Lan family’s girl is looking after Prime Minister manor’s legitimate son in the room? How is Lan family’s girl with you?” Emperor Feng Xuan knew, since Lan family’s girl was with Jing Leng, what has happened today was alright. Jing Leng, this person, was quite fond of sixth son, so naturally he wouldn’t let anything happen to the girl sixth son liked.

“What is Her Majesty saying?” Jing Leng looked at the Empress without any respect. In his heart, the Empress will always be his little sister, not this hypocritical woman. “Recently, Lan family’s girl said she had a recipe for brewing wine for this subject. This subject just happened to encounter Lan family’s girl and Princess Bai Lian. These two girls have been accompanying this subject walking around, letting Lan family’s girl tell this subject the recipe along the way. This subject heard His Majesty attended personally, so I brought the two girls over to present themselves to His Majesty. How has it become the accusation of plotting harm against Prime Minister’s legitimate son?”

“Not only does Uncle Jing doesn’t understand, this girl doesn’t understand either. How come I’ve been accused of such a great crime in such a short time?” Lan You Nian and Yue Bai Lian stood beside Lan Jian Jun as Lan You Nian asked in confusion.

“Would this empress have lied?” the Empress looked at Lan You Nian in fury. Clearly, she’s arranged several guards with high levels of martial arts outside in fear that Lan You Nian will run away when the time came, yet she was still able to escape. Could someone have helped her? The Empress glanced at Jing Leng, feeling that Lan You Nian was able to come out of the room was because of Jing Leng.

“When this empress left, only you were in the room. Now the maid said something has happened to the child, shouldn’t I suspect Miss Lan?” the Empress said haughtily, without a trace of panic.

Lan You Nian’s radiant eyes stared directly at the Empress as she said “As soon as Your Majesty left, this girl left the room as well. When this girl left the room, I handed the child, without a single hair out of place, to a palace maid. With this said, what suspect does this girl have?” Lan You Nian smirked. “Besides, does anyone know what exactly has happened to Prime Minister manor’s legitimate son? Since no one knows what has happened, why is Her Majesty so certain something has happened to Prime Minister manor’s legitimate son? Can Her Majesty foresee things?”