𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

EP 18: Misunderstandings

____________

Haerin's POV

"He's really here."

I looked at my side, the tinted glass covered me up as i watch him play with the children.

If you thought i was young to be a CEO then don't be surprised if i told you that the CEO of Cosmic Engineering is much younger than me.

"Is he really the chairman?"
I looked at Minji who was swiping on her tablet.

"He is. Base on the schedule form, the CEO is named Yang Jungwon, the heir of the cosmos engineering."

"How old is he?"

"Sixteen, Ms. Cha."

And he already took his father's business.

Great. Sounds good.

"I'll talk to him."

"Wait Ms. Cha!"
Minji prevented me from going outside. I looked at her with my eyebrows arched.

"What is it?"

"Mr. Yang is quite the eccentric person too. He knows how to play the game."

"He's on par with Ms. Shim. So be extra careful with him."
I nodded my head.

"If you say so."

I walked outside the car, walking towards the playground where Yang Jungwon is.

He's playing with the kids. It seems like he loves children.

"Yang Jungwon-ssi?"
I called him. He looked up, he was sitting on the sandbox and building sandcastle.

"Me...?"
He pointed himself and looked at the child he's playing with, seeing that we accidentally had the same color of our clothes.

"Are you her sister? Oh- I'm really really sorry if i looked weird she's just really cute that i want to play with her. I'm very very sorry."
He stood up from the sandbox and fixed himself then bowed politely.

"I'm Yang Jungwon."
He reach his hand for a handshake. I slyly smiled and took his hands.

"It's a misunderstanding, Mr. Yang. I am not the child's sister. My name is Cha Haerin."
He nodded his head.

"Ohh I thought you are her- Wait- Cha Haerin?!!"
His eyes went wide as he looked at me with extravagant shock painted on his face.

"Yeah. I presume you already know me."
I kept a straight face. He facepalmed and smiled at me.

"who won't know you and your success Ms. Cha? That's absurd."
He laughed and looked away.

"So anyways, Why are you here? You also come to play with the kids?"
He asked me, shifting the topic.

"No. I personally came here to talk to you, Mr. Yang."

"Really??"
His forehead creased with curiosity.

"I am here to state the contract with the Nexus group and your company, the Cosmos Engineering. "

"What do you mean? We already set the date for the actual meeting- I mean- why now?"
puzzle-pated and at loss, Mr. Yang looked at me with his eyebrows crossing.