𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

EP 34: Cornered and Countered

______________________________

Timestamp: 1 day, 10 hours, 34 minutes, 20 seconds before Cha Haerin's death

Third Person's

Haerin slowly opened her eyes, gulping on her own saliva as she tried her best to keep her consciousness. It's been A day and a half without anything. No food, No water, No rest, No peace of mind.

It was a complete torture without even touching her.

She was secured on a glass box, with no entrance or exit. The small vents above were locked and up until now, was never opened.

"Oh- You're still alive?"
Jung Suhee walked towards her direction with a proud smirk, pulling a chair from her side and sitting in front of haerin.

"You look so funny right there Ms. Cha."
Haerin glared at her and answered her with silence. Suhee gulped down the wine on the glass she's holding and mocked at Haerin.

"Do you perhaps want some water? your lips look so dry now Haerin-ssi..."
Haerin took a deep breath and shut her eyes close.

"even if you put a million layer of lipsticks on your lips, Mine will still be glossier than yours."
Haerin looked at her side, seeing a window that lets her see what's on the outside.

The sea... She's on a ship right now.

"The hell are you saying?"
Jung Suhee frowned at her and stood up from her seat, glaring at her with her furious eyes after her insult.

"Thank all of the saints that you are inside that glass or else I already chopped your head off Haerin. You're hella irritating as fvck."

"Then kill me now."
Haerin glared back at her, Jung Suhee let out a small chuckle.

"Why would I? I'm enjoying seeing you like that. "
She walked towards the glass cube and leaned her face on the glass.

"You will suffer there with nothing. Like a rat on her small cage...."
Haerin's glare intensifies, Jung Suhee laughed at her reaction. she turned her back from her cage and started to walk away.

"But do not worry, You'll receive tons of water maybe later..."
She looked at Haerin once again before leaving, With her ominous grin plastered on her face.

"I JUST HOPE YOU WON'T DROWN HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

sike.

_________________

"You found her?"
Heeseung shook his head and frowned.

"Jung Suhee is still missing. As well as Haerin..."
Heeseung disappointingly said while looking at Sunghoon. They were searching on South Korea's coasts already but it seems like nearly impossible to know where they are. The vast sea was their enemy as of the moment.

"Tell him to take a rest atleast, He need sleep and food."
Heeseung told Sunghoon who was walking towards Jake's officeroom. Sunghoon nodded his head and took a deep breath, before knocking on the door. Heeseung walked towards the elevator after submitting the files he had on his hands to Jake, Leaving him without saying anything.

"I'm coming in."
After he was answered with silence, Sunghoon twisted the doorknob, opening the office door.

He saw his swivel chair facing the glass wall on his back, he was staring into nothingness.